'12 SC TE Justin Meredith (TN Commit 12/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I take it if he's running hills the hamstring issue is behind him now? Sure hope so. If Brendan gets banged up well be moving someone to te

From what I have gathered he is full go...those hamstring issues can linger tho. He might be the most important recruit from last year with Clear gone.

Stays out late...probly up to no good :cool:

6_548668.jpg

which is JM? Who are the other 2?

Looks like JM on the left, Blanc in center and Peterman on right?

Anybody else think there is a racial division among the team? I've been hearing Dooley has lost the caucasians in the locker room and this pic proves it, the disassociate from other races on the team. Tifwiw jmo wtf

Anybody else think there is a racial division among the team? I've been hearing Dooley has lost the caucasians in the locker room and this pic proves it, the disassociate from other races on the team. Tifwiw jmo wtf

Bc they took a picture together? C'mon man lol. I guess the same thing is going on at bama bc when 104.5 had McElroy on the other day he talked about 2 of his best friends on the team...and they were both white. Gasp!..I know I couldn't believe he would say such a thing either. Obviously a divided locker room down there.

Bc they took a picture together? C'mon man lol. I guess the same thing is going on at bama bc when 104.5 had McElroy on the other day he talked about 2 of his best friends on the team...and they were both white. Gasp!..I know I couldn't believe he would say such a thing either. Obviously a divided locker room down there.

It was a joke.

Where did you hear that from?

It's all that dam construction...they'll turn up before August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back