'12 SC TE Justin Meredith (TN Commit 12/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on his injury and how long it takes him to pick up the offense but he could give Chaney a chance to make up some crazy formations

It depends on his injury and how long it takes him to pick up the offense but he could give Chaney a chance to make up some crazy formations

Yeah, we have three good tight ends ready to play. And three receivers who I think can line up anywhere

Meredith played as a TE his JR & looked great in his film, his HS switched to the spread offense his SR & they almost never used the TE so Meredith had to play DE & LB as a SR. He actually ended up w/ around 50 tackles a couple sacks IIRC.

Meredith did not practice today due to his hamstring.

It's been a lingering issue w/ him for a few months, I really hope this isn't something that stays w/ him during his career.

Stays out late...probly up to no good :cool:

6_548668.jpg

So I take it if he's running hills the hamstring issue is behind him now? Sure hope so. If Brendan gets banged up well be moving someone to te

Did CRM train Special Forces or something along that line ? Thus the face paint.

Yes he did. Can't remember which base but he did a yr as the trainer for AF para jumpers before we got him. Or something like that.

While Hunter was healthy Rivera was catching a lot of balls. Now that he is back in line up and opposing D's will have to play an LB on our TE again (safties will be over top on Rogers and Hunter) our TE's will be open more often

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back