'12 SC TE Justin Meredith (TN Commit 12/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNC H.C. Butch Davis was fired today. Most likely bad news coming to UNC from NCAA.

Meredith hasn't came out and stated anything yet because it just has happened.

Pure speculation on my part. But UT really liked Meredith early on in the process and the interest was mutual.

UNC H.C. Butch Davis was fired today. Most likely bad news coming to UNC from NCAA.

Meredith hasn't came out and stated anything yet because it just has happened.

Pure speculation on my part. But UT really liked Meredith early on in the process and the interest was mutual.

It looks like UNC is trying to do the same as we did. Fire the coaches and try to show AA' that your self policing yourself and hope the penalty won't be as bad.

Is there any other recruits that may change their minds?

I came here to bump this lol. Good work guys. Meredith seems legit. Would love to see him on The Hill.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Anybody know his current weight? I remember he was really light for a TE
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It looks like UNC is trying to do the same as we did. Fire the coaches and try to show AA' that your self policing yourself and hope the penalty won't be as bad.

Is there any other recruits that may change their minds?

UNC has a few 3 star LB'ers committed but no DT or DE's unless I'm overlooking them

If I remember correctly (possibly wrong here) we were not in Meredith's top 3 when he committed. I think Clemson and USCe were his second and third choices.

We will have a lot of work cut out for us with Meridith -- first to get him away from UNC (probably doable) then convince him to sign with us. Of course the place to begin is for the staff to decide whether or not he is someone we want. Just because we need to sign a TE in this class does not mean that Merideth is who we want.

mlsoft

They offered. Sounds like they want him to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back