'12 SC TE Justin Meredith (TN Commit 12/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC took like 3 TE's last year so i wouldn't see him looking at them.
Clemson took Maclain and returns like 4 guys already.

If he wants immediate playing time....the closest school that can offer it.

Last edited:
How the hell does Hanna end up a 'Cock school when it's less than a half hour from the Clemson campus? Next Maryville will be a Vandy school. . .

T.L. hanna is definately a clemson school, also the same high school that Radio goes to.

Clemson leads lol

Tigerillustrated.com
Justin Meredith picked up the offer he'd been waiting on while attending Clemson's Junior Day.
"That's the one I've been waiting for," Meredith told Tigerillustrated.com Saturday evening. "Me, my dad and coach Swinney talked in his office and he laid it out there on the line. He said he'd love to have me there and was offering me a scholarship. He told me how the tight end would be used in the new office."

How the hell does Hanna end up a 'Cock school when it's less than a half hour from the Clemson campus? Next Maryville will be a Vandy school. . .

This from Fingers (page #1)---
Hubbs Quote:
He is a terrific looking prospect. Now TL Hanna is a Gamecock school, but Tennessee loves Meredith.

What the hell is going on with Clemson? I don't understand the draw it has with high school athletes...

inb4$$$

Clemson is only taking one TE this class. Meredith might not be number 1 on their board.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"I’d say Auburn is one I hear from a lot; also Duke and Clemson, and LSU, UNC, and Tennessee very often," Justin Meredith said.

"UNC is on the up rise, and Clemson is 15 minutes away. I grew up a Clemson fan – It’s in my blood, and I’m highly interested in them.”
- Scout

also says he has the best relationship with Dukes staff.

Meredith was in Knoxville for the Vols junior day and says he will return for another unofficial visit before his senior season starts. The Anderson, S.C., native was recently offered by Clemson in what he called "the offer I've been waiting for."
-VQ.

Meredith holds a high opinion of UT and CDD. He plans on visiting UT again in June while also camping at Louisville, Vanderbilt, and Notre Dame this summer.

"It's a really nice place and it's not far from home, three hours or so. I've had chance to tour the campus and go to a game and really loved all that," Meredith said of his thoughts on Derek Dooley's program. "I got a chance to see the facilities, the expansion their doing, it was really cool."
"It's neat that he obviously knows so much about the position, but he really seems like a down to earth guy and he has that program headed in the right direction," Meredith noted. "It's a place I could see myself going to school."
"I want to see as many places as possible, and then take official visits in the fall," he said of his plan. "Right now I couldn't even say for sure which five schools I'll visit, it can almost change every couple of days."
-VQ.

"I do not have any type of list yet. On June 20, me and some teammates are going on a trip to visit Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Louisville, and then play in a 7v7 at Notre Dame. After that, I think I will be ready to make a list. It will probably be a top five, but it could be a top three."

"I am really looking hard at how the schools use their tight ends. I want to be a true tight end that blocks and catches passes. I want to play in an offense that will allow me to do those things. Some schools want to be a wide receiver, some want me to gain weight to play offensive line, and then some like me just how I am right now."

"I am going to look at how I would fit into their offense and then see where I am most comfortable. I have to feel comfortable and I would like for my parents to feel as comfortable at that school as I do."
- Scout

I think this might be the TE I want most this year (no Homo), or are there better TE's we might be getting a shot at?

“We’re going on a big 7-on-7 trip and we’re using it as a recruiting trip for me,” he said. “We’re going to Tennessee and Vandy the first day. Then, we’re going to Louisville the second day, then we’re going to Notre Dame.”

Scout.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back