'12 MD ATH Stefon Diggs

This is a head scratcher if true.

I said months ago that the staff was not pursuing because they felt they had no shot.

If you are a single man and Olivia Wilde says she would be interested in a date with you, you make it happen.

Diggs is a supermodel of recruits and if he has any interest we need to get him in Orange. He is my dream take on offense and I would rather have him than any offensive player except maybe Humphries.

Scout doesn't show an offer but Rival does show a Tennessee offer. Anyone have anything current?

Scout doesn't show an offer but Rival does show a Tennessee offer. Anyone have anything current?

I may be wrong, but I thought we offered Diggs a while back. I certainly hope so. This is not a kid you wait until you see him at camp to make him an offer. I believe this kid could be a future AA and could well be a better WR recruit than Patterson.

mlsoft

The idea of any school in the country not offering Diggs is laughable. Of course he has an offer.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I guess the fact that Diggs said he hasn't spoken to the coaches very much according to Volunteerlane on the last page. Just goin with then info I got.

That's still all I know for now TNfaninMS

Anyone think the coaches may be missing the boat here a little on this one? I mean the kid hasn't heard from the coaches? WTF? How can they not be in contact with Stefon Diggs?!

Although I have info that leads me to believe that misstep has been corrected.

I fear even if we do get into contact with him, he will feel slighted at not getting contacted by the coaches earlier..

If we haven't contacted this kid, it makes absolutely no sense. One of the best players in the country and is interested in us. Get on him DD!! (no homo)

maybe people are right when they say that dooley wont contact recruits that he feels we dont have a chance with.. its ashame if thats the case... you never know until you try.

maybe people are right when they say that dooley wont contact recruits that he feels we dont have a chance with.. its ashame if thats the case... you never know until you try.

Diggs has expressed interest in Tennessee, that's what i don't get. His mom loves UT.

VN Store

Back