'12 MD ATH Stefon Diggs

These are the kids Urbie landed when at Florida. Muschamp lands really good classes, but not the level that Florida landed in the prior regime. Muschamp is a considerable down grade from Urban. You could easily argue that Muschamp and his staff were equally as inept as Dooley and company last year considering the talent he had.

Late to the party but damn that has to hurt Gators :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

???? 4-5 next cycle. Muchamp said he would take at least 4 in every class.

That was a shot at some of the other gators on here that said UF's DL was in worse shape than UT's. Not taking a punch at you HG. You're a solid member of VN despite your shade of orange lol.

Took 2 this class and will get 4-5 next cycle. '13 in Fla is loaded. Plus we lead atp for a couple of Ga/NC kids. We return everyone from last year but Thompson and the offense is focused on TE and HB. Not worried abut WR/TE...running game is the question mark.

WR is not a strong point for you guys and the guys you signed are not going to fix that next year. Just admit you are butt hurt because you missed on diggs, he was huge.

WR is not a strong point for you guys and the guys you signed are not going to fix that next year. Just admit you are butt hurt because you missed on diggs, he was huge.

Florida's best would be in our fourth spot at best.

we can atleast hope pease does something to make the pass game better

he coached up boise recruits

if jaba da weis was coming back i wouldnt have any hope

IF this was DGB maybe but fyi you should talk to your Vol brothers about being butthurt over 18 y/o kids.
:thumbsup:

IF this was DGB maybe but fyi you should talk to your Vol brothers about being butthurt over 18 y/o kids.
:thumbsup:

I know losing Howard to Miami was a killer, along with Clemons, but you don't have to express your anger by being passive aggressive. Both teams have missed out on big time recruits.

I know losing Howard to Miami was a killer, along with Clemons, but you don't have to express your anger by being passive aggressive. Both teams have missed out on big time recruits.

You need to check my post..If I'm "hurt" about any recruits then I guess it would be Young and Nelson but I didn't attack either. I don't allow 18 y/o kids to upset me..unless you're are Ryan Shazier.

You need to check my post..If I'm "hurt" about any recruits then I guess it would be Young and Nelson but I didn't attack either. I don't allow 18 y/o kids to upset me..unless you're are Ryan Shazier.

I did check it. I was just saying a generalized opinion. Don't need to take it as fact. You seem to be on edge.

VN Store

Back