'12 MD ATH Stefon Diggs

These are the kids Urbie landed when at Florida. Muschamp lands really good classes, but not the level that Florida landed in the prior regime. Muschamp is a considerable down grade from Urban. You could easily argue that Muschamp and his staff were equally as inept as Dooley and company last year considering the talent he had.

talent without depth. We had 6 healthy LB and 5 DL and no proven WR and a patchwork OL. UF had the least number of scholly players in the SEC. SC had more players on scholly and they were on probation. Could the product on the field have looked better? yes, but chicken of the sea is still Tuna.

What claim? I only missed on Nelson A and Young. Said Williams wouldn't be part of class bc of Bullard and staff having Hamilton higher. Never claimed any of the other guys. Think you have me mixed up with 99 or Waco.

You're right, that was more for Waco.

These are the kids Urbie landed when at Florida. Muschamp lands really good classes, but not the level that Florida landed in the prior regime. Muschamp is a considerable down grade from Urban. You could easily argue that Muschamp and his staff were equally as inept as Dooley and company last year considering the talent he had.

Muschump did less with more...there is no argurment there. But Cheeseburger Charlie probably deserves some of that blame.

talent without depth. We had 6 healthy LB and 5 DL and no proven WR and a patchwork OL. UF had the least number of scholly players in the SEC. SC had more players on scholly and they were on probation. Could the product on the field have looked better? yes, but chicken of the sea is still Tuna.

The fact that SC still won games with low numbers proves that the scholarship arguement isn't a big a deal as some make it to be. It is definitely nice to have the full 85 at your disposal, but not having a 4th string TE didn't keep Florida from being better than they were. In reality every roster going into the season could lose their bottom 10 and it wouldn't change the play on gameday.

I'm not saying that Florida won't be better, and that Muschamp is a failure. I just believe most Florida fans are using stats like those to mask the fact the in Muschamp's first year he beat no one of note, and that it was a poorly coached team.

their saying he's going to maryland i dont know about that a 1-10 acc team? with uf, osu, & aub on the table sounds crazy

their saying he's going to maryland i dont know about that a 1-10 acc team? with uf, osu, & aub on the table sounds crazy

Maybe he just loves ugly a$$ unis, or maybe he is a masochist, or maybe he has such a big ego he thinks he is going to singlehandedly turn the Derp program around, or maybe this guy Lox is Mr. Moneybags, or maybe in the words of MZTERRY he got "white girled". Who knows anymore why these kids do some of the stupid things they do.

Maybe he just loves ugly a$$ unis, or maybe he is a masochist, or maybe he has such a big ego he thinks he is going to singlehandedly turn the Derp program around, or maybe this guy Lox is Mr. Moneybags, or maybe in the words of MZTERRY he got "white girled". Who knows anymore why these kids do some of the stupid things they do.

"white girled" :birgits_giggle: :drool:

"white girled" :birgits_giggle: :drool:

That came from MZTERRY who is J Crooms mom. She posted that Peters got "white girled" by Petrino and staff with his mom not with him on visit, and "lost his damn mind". You oughta go over to the J croom thread and read some of her posts, she is a hoot.

people at OSU were convinced they had him........ don't understand why he'd go anywhere else LOL

What is white girled for us white people not up to date on our slang?

I know Aubbie doesn't know much about 'AA rules but he can't announce on campus..just taking it down the block. :)

You know what I meant with the statement. Do you think he would really announce for AU or FL at Looney's Pub in College Park. :lolabove:

Kid has been trolling all year long so maybe.

The fact that SC still won games with low numbers proves that the scholarship arguement isn't a big a deal as some make it to be. It is definitely nice to have the full 85 at your disposal, but not having a 4th string TE didn't keep Florida from being better than they were. In reality every roster going into the season could lose their bottom 10 and it wouldn't change the play on gameday.

I'm not saying that Florida won't be better, and that Muschamp is a failure. I just believe most Florida fans are using stats like those to mask the fact the in Muschamp's first year he beat no one of note, and that it was a poorly coached team.

USC had Barks, Khalil, Lee and Woods.
Florida had Brantley, Debose, Hammond Jr. and Xavier Nixon.

Apples and Oranges.

Diggs is announcing on Maryland's campus. So much for a surprise.

It would be the douche move of the century if he pulled an Auburn hat. On second thought, I bet Trooper would throw in an extra hundred grand to do that.:)

I don't understand any of these choices excepts perhaps Maryland.

None of UF, OSU nor Auburn has an elite passing QB or game.

One thing's for sure -- Diggs wouldn't start at UT for at least 2 years.

I don't understand any of these choices excepts perhaps Maryland.

None of UF, OSU nor Auburn has an elite passing QB or game.

One thing's for sure -- Diggs wouldn't start at UT for at least 2 years.

He might not start but he would definitely play. He's a special player.

VN Store

Back