'12 MD ATH Stefon Diggs

He would definitely see the field at UT, or anywhere. He's an elite talent that can change games. That said, I don't see him single-handedly ressurecting Maryland Football.

i wonder how many of these kids just get talked into bringing back the home team i know plenty of miami kids fall for that dumbass crap "you gotta help bring back da u!"

What is white girled for us white people not up to date on our slang?

Are you serious?:blink: I am about as country a$$ redneck as they come, and even I get that.:) If I have to explain it in a way you as a Vol fan will understand, and not get me kicked for vulgarity...He (Peters) got Laceyed, or Orange Pride girled.:) If you was kidding, well you got me.

Are you serious?:blink: I am about as country a$$ redneck as they come, and even I get that.:) If I have to explain it in a way you as a Vol fan will understand, and not get me kicked for vulgarity...He (Peters) got Laceyed, or Orange Pride girled.:) If you was kidding, well you got me.

This was as helpful to me as a 3 fingered glove in a snowstorm.

Seems like UF might have themselves a scarcity of skill players over the next two years or so. Of course, as sure as I say that, a few will crawl out of the woodwork this summer and come and bust our heads in September, but hopefully not. Don't see it happening. Thinking positive!

i think he'll do well he just wont win much

hopefully reggie davis and taj williams really are the next commits in the 13 class we need 4 or 5 wr's

Last edited:
Poor ole Muschump..he tried to recruit his own mom to be a gator. She committed but flip-flopped on NSD & signed with Florida State

Florida should start getting a little concerned about their WR depth and talent.

Took 2 this class and will get 4-5 next cycle. '13 in Fla is loaded. Plus we lead atp for a couple of Ga/NC kids. We return everyone from last year but Thompson and the offense is focused on TE and HB. Not worried abut WR/TE...running game is the question mark.

Ha apparently Diggs was saying on twitter not everyone would like his decision, maybe not even his hometown. And of course, wait for it...... He would shock the world!

This was as helpful to me as a 3 fingered glove in a snowstorm.

If you got only three fingers a three fingered glove is very helpful.:p Let me put it like this. MZTERRY said Peters got "white girled" by Petrino on his visit to Arky (a trip his mother did not make with him) and "lost his damn mind". She then went on to say (paraphrasing here) that meant Petrino got some football groupie whore to give him h**d. If that is not blunt enough for you, then you are a dumba$$.:hi: I have read enough of your post to know you are not that dim, which means you are yankin my chain.

If you got only three fingers a three fingered glove is very helpful.:p Let me put it like this. MZTERRY said Peters got "white girled" by Petrino on his visit to Arky (a trip his mother did not make with him) and "lost his damn mind". She then went on to say (paraphrasing here) that meant Petrino got some football groupie whore to give him h**d. If that is not blunt enough for you, then you are a dumba$$.:hi: I have read enough of your post to know you are not that dim, which means you are yankin my chain.

:)

VN Store

Back