`12 Juco QB Bo Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to give everyone an update who's interested. Bo was offered by Mississippi State yesterday and Texas today. I think that puts him at about 8 offers.

Reactions: 1 person
before bo wallace was the darling of the juco ranks, he was a quarterback at arkansas state under head coach hugh freeze. Freeze has again made a push to secure the services of the national junior college athletic association offensive player of the year.

Wallace visited mississippi state late in the week and was expected to take a trip to texas this weekend. Wallace cancelled his trip to austin.

"bo wallace is no longer visiting anymore," a source told william wilkerson of hornsnation.com. "that visit was contingent on [case] mccoy transferring, which we thought he would. But he has told us he is staying."

now, wallace is choosing between mississippi state, baylor and freeze's ole miss squad. According to wade neely of clarksvillesportsnetwork.com, nebraska has also offered a scholarship to wallace. Neely also reported wallace will make his decision wednesday.

Head to head radio declared, "after today's scholarship offer, ole miss appears the team to beat in the recruitment of emcc qb bo wallace."
espn

this kid went from a joke on these boards to choosing between mississippi state, ole mis, and nebraska.

Whats the point of this thread?

Local guy, a lot of posts about him being good 2 years ago, no one wanted him, went to Ark st. Was a big joke on the recruiting board every time someone brought him up, so I'm guessing this thread is because he did good at Arky St and is getting good D1 offers.

i was gonna ask,how many threads does this guy have?

He put up great numbers. I hope he does well wherever he chooses

I honestly hope this kid will do well at whatever school he chooses. It is not his fault that a couple of trolls decided to make sure his HS Recruiting thread never left the first page. Regardless of that, Bo Wallace won a TN State Championship, beating a Greeneville team that has repeated state titles since that loss. Kid has talent, just not the talent that Tennessee was looking for.

He clearly was not a QB that Chaney thought would fit in our system, and more than likely would never have sniffed the field at UT. Wish this kid the best at any of his final schools...

Bo knows didley...

Good luck Bo! It just wasn't meant to be for whatever reason.

Committed to Ole Miss. Not mentioning anything further but it seems at one school he was being offered a little more than a scholarship

Committed to Ole Miss. Not mentioning anything further but it seems at one school he was being offered a little more than a scholarship

At one school... Let me guess. Mississippi State?

Odd that he decided to reunite with Freeze since he transferred from Arkansas State when Freeze was HC.

Bo didn't know that you can't walk thru the dorm lobby carrying a six pack....Jackson made the exact same mistake....who knew? C-o-l-l-e-g-e

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back