`12 Juco QB Bo Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a feeling I would get on here and see this thread today.

Kinda like that feeling you get right before throwing up.

There was one poster who had like a thousand posts in the Bo Wallace thread and several other prospects' threads that kept supporting Wallace to UT and bashed every other prospect and the staff. Some other posters who were fans of Bo perpetuated the problem. It isn't anything against the kid; it just ruined the forum because every prospect's thread became an argument about Wallace. It is hard to comb through the forum looking for posts about the prospects you want when every thread becomes an argument about a different player.

Huh ok makes sense then. im not much on stargazing except it does get us recognition and get our name out there. other than that wallace sounds like he played well but i'm happy with bray. cant wait for tomorrow.

This cat is one of the most annoying people I have ever seen on VN. His threads just won't die.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Someone please enlighten me on the situation.. I must have missed the first go around with this guy

Never mind I posted this before unread the 2nd page.. My bad, carry on

Last edited:
I'll risk the wailing and gnashing of teeth at the mere mention of his name to report that last weekend, Wallace passed for 533 yards and 7 TDs to lead EMCC over No. 12 and previously undefeated NE Mississippi. He completed 24 of 31 passes for 506 yards and 6 TDs in the first half.

Through 6 games Wallace has connected on 70% of his passes for 2300+ yards, 24 TDs and 6 INTs, and he is the national juco leader in passing yards per game.

I'll risk the wailing and gnashing of teeth at the mere mention of his name to report that last weekend, Wallace passed for 533 yards and 7 TDs to lead EMCC over No. 12 and previously undefeated NE Mississippi. He completed 24 of 31 passes for 506 yards and 6 TDs in the first half.

Through 6 games Wallace has connected on 70% of his passes for 2300+ yards, 24 TDs and 6 INTs, and he is the national juco leader in passing yards per game.

Wow at any level.

Very impressive stats but they did pass almost every down. I think the ran maybe 1 or 2 times the first half

Preferred walk-on status, five free meals a week and only the top or bottom of the travel suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back