`12 Juco QB Bo Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has the biggest hometown following?
B.J. Coleman
Bo Wallace
Rod Wilks

ROD SAID HE WAS COMING AFTER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP FREDDY KREUGER STYLE BECAUSE YOUR SUPPOSED TO CAPITALIZE ENTIRE NAME NOT JUST FIRST LETTER. IT'S IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE HE WAS YELLING PRETTY LOUD! HE ALSO SAID HE WAS A NATIONAL FOLLOWING NOT JUST HOMETOWN!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It never ends... apparently Jacobs and Autry are bringing Wallace with them on their visit this weekend.

Last edited:
The sad thing, this young man may be better than Simms. He can probably check down, which would be an automatic upgrade to Simms. Hope Worley tears it up this weekend. GBO

Sorry for bumping this thread but just for kicks

Wallace's team (same as D.Jacobs and D.Autry) is playing for the JuCo National Championship Saturday. He has passed for 4,104 yards and 46 TD's to only 13 INT's, and he has also rushed for 206 yards and 5 TD's. In the win last Saturday, Wallace set the NJCAA all-time records for passing offense and total offense. He is also a candidate for Offense Player of the Year.

Not at all. Its spread all the way. I went and watched them this year and they ran only maybe 3 times the first half. (I left at halftime)

Has he put on weight? I'm thinking he was like 6' 4" but real real thin.

Spread is good for his arm strength but not so sure about him running the ball much. The Mississippi State version probably would not work for him.

Bo is a good runner, iirc. He had over 900 yards rushing his senior year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back