'12 JUCO DT Damien Jacobs (Florida signee)

Has there been a clear pattern of Autry and Jacobs wanting to play together or are we just assuming that due to them being teammates?

If there hasn't been that consistency then it is possible that today was simply them deciding to make a name for themselves individually.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Them playing together has been blown out of proportion. Jacobs is closer to Sentimore and O Jacobs.
Has there been a clear pattern of Autry and Jacobs wanting to play together or are we just assuming that due to them being teammates?

If there hasn't been that consistency then it is possible that today was simply them deciding to make a name for themselves individually.

Reactions: 3 people
Them playing together has been blown out of proportion. Jacobs is closer to Sentimore and O Jacobs.

It is possible that today was an indication they don't want to play together. I have seen high school teammates on the surface want to play together in college but when you get below the surface you find out they are both jealous of each other and want to make a name for themselves. Its not the norm but it does happen and lets hope that is the case here.

Same here but no gurantees from me for a while.

I wouldn't back down one bit OCI. If you feel that your info is strong enough to call a kid a lock - call it a lock. Anybody with a lick of sense knows that nothing is 100% until it's actually 100%. Any one of our commits could change at anytime. You will always have the few mouths that want to call you out and point fingers - that's how they operate. Let them be butthurt if you - and in this case - others were wrong. I would venture to say that a vast majority of Volnation backs you up on this one. Something happened with Autry and I don't think we have heard the last of it.

Reactions: 3 people
Staff failure... I hope they have someone else lined up because our d-line is borderline pathetic. Autry could have made a huge difference.

Go back to the football forum dumb ass. Explain to me how the staff failed here? Yes, he chose to MSU over Tennessee, but it was not because of anything that our staff did wrong.

Reactions: 6 people

With all the recent issues.... I hate to ask.... but do you see us landing these three together

Would be a nice deal...
ps: don't shoot yourself in the foot though :cray:

I wouldn't back down one bit OCI. If you feel that your info is strong enough to call a kid a lock - call it a lock. Anybody with a lick of sense knows that nothing is 100% until it's actually 100%. Any one of our commits could change at anytime. You will always have the few mouths that want to call you out and point fingers - that's how they operate. Let them be butthurt if you - and in this case - others were wrong. I would venture to say that a vast majority of Volnation backs you up on this one. Something happened with Autry and I don't think we have heard the last of it.

^^^^^^^^. Autry changing his mind could be as simple as a girlfriend who wants to stay in Mississippi. Doesn't make sense to me, but it might to a 20 year old.

They have a better line than we do now. Especially with Malik gone. You add the number one DT in the country , Evans and Nick James to that list and they are even better.

Cox is thinking about entering the draft as a Jr.

Jacobs would start beside Josh Boyd if he comes to MSU.

VN Store

Back