'12 JUCO DT Damien Jacobs (Florida signee)

What is it that some of the posters say? Dooley doing work. Something like that.

You've got to want to come to UT to be a Vol, not to play for XX coach. Coaches come and they go. If the Dools don't get it done next year he's gone and the recruits know it. They have to picture themselves here if all of it changes. They can go to MS and they know nothing much changes there. If they lose Mullen, what does it matter - their program will never be elite.

Quay Evans
Nick James
Jordan Washington
Nelson Adams
Autry
Ryan Brown
Torrey Bell

That is a hell of a d-line class for MSU. Plus they have 7 returning DTs.

I think Jacobs sticks with Tennessee if he actually wants to get on the field in the next 2 years.

Quay Evans
Nick James
Jordan Washington
Nelson Adams
Autry
Ryan Brown
Torrey Bell

That is a hell of a d-line class for MSU. Plus they have 7 returning DTs.

I think Jacobs sticks with Tennessee if he actually wants to get on the field in the next 2 years.

If he's not good enough to see the field at Mississippi State then we probably shouldn't have recruited him in the first place.

Reactions: 1 person
If he's not good enough to see the field at Mississippi State then we probably shouldn't have recruited him in the first place.

They have a better line than we do now. Especially with Malik gone. You add the number one DT in the country , Evans and Nick James to that list and they are even better.

I'd think that the best players in the country would look at Tennessee's 2012 Class and want to be part of it. The coaches always have work to do, but it won't surprise me if the best decide to be Vols on NSD.

I hesitate to post this because of the backlash that could occur if he doesn't end up here, but I've been told Damien Jacobs will be a Vol.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back