'12 JUCO DB Otis Jacobs (A&M signee)

The amount of EE's in this class is ridiculous. It's great to get them on campus as soon as possible.

Dude looks like he can close on the ball really quick, especially considering how far back he plays off of people.

Fortenberry said he thinks a Tennessee coach was out to see this guy w/in the past week.

This guy is really good. He could very well start for us at CB. Dooley understands that 2012 is the year to get things going.

Better yet, does anyone know his commit day? I see he's already with TA&M

Better yet, does anyone know his commit day? I see he's already with TA&M

He committed to them way back in May I think, A&M evaluated him back in the Spring & was the first school to offer & he committed. W/ Sherman being fired he opened his recruitment back up & Tennessee was there.

Ideally Dooley only wants JUCOs that are EEs. Obviously, that won't always happen. This year Jacobs, Autry, Sentimore, and Jacobs are all EEs. These guys will be able to come in, get in the S&C program, understand what it takes to succeed in the SEC, and be ready to contribute immediately.

He committed to them way back in May I think, A&M evaluated him back in the Spring & was the first school to offer & he committed. W/ Sherman being fired he opened his recruitment back up & Tennessee was there.

thanks Jmoore; I was doing research on this stuff and finding nothing.

Reactions: 1 person
Ideally Dooley only wants JUCOs that are EEs. Obviously, that won't always happen. This year Jacobs, Autry, Sentimore, and Jacobs are all EEs. These guys will be able to come in, get in the S&C program, understand what it takes to succeed in the SEC, and be ready to contribute immediately.

That makes sense...

I see why there's a strain on leaving that spot open for CP if he holds out for NSD.

We have a Legit Shot here.

If A&M continues to drag their feet in this coaching search, Jacobs may fall right into our laps
Posted via VolNation Mobile

FWIW Jacobs tweeted that in 5 more days he will be heading to Tennessee or Texas A&M.

:rock:

Also, for clarification, did he mean to visit or he's picking in 5 days? I'm thinking he's committing in 5 days.

VN Store

Back