'12 GA WR Jason Croom (UT SIGNEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norcross is a 5A school in Gwinnett County (which is the best football in georgia). They are in the weaker of the 2 Gwinnett divisions (or atleast they were when I was in HS). Mill Creek is in a more rural area and has only been around for 5-6 years so they are probably one of the weakest teams in the area.

Reactions: 1 person
SLOPPY WIN! but they won!!!

NORCROSS 41 vs MILLCREEK 34

The Blue Devils scored on their fourth play of the game when Tennessee commitment Jason Croom caught a 66-yard TD pass from Wilber. Croom had three catches for 95 yards in the game.

here are some links to tonight's game reviews which will be in the papers tomorrow... but have the inside scoop....lol

Norcross 41, Mill Creek 34 | Prep Zone: High School Sports

Gwinnett | Kamara's three TDs lead No. 9 Norcross past Hawks

Big plays doom Mill Creek against Norcross - ClickThePaper.com

i luv VOLNATION.... good night!!

Wow - HS football at it's finest. That must have been a whopper of a game,,,exciting!! Thank's for the update MZTERRY,,,,and VOLNATION is very proud to have you and your family as VFL's. :dance2:

Reactions: 2 people
You know... its frustrating to watch the replay on the game. I recorded and watched it back this morning.

How do you explain 12 penalty calls on NHS and NONE on Millcreek... I've seen 3 blocks in the back... 2 holdings.... @ least 3 personal fouls... lol Creek had 15 players on the field...lol I promise yall the refs were color guards again last night. lol

There was one good call... that was justified... when #1 on NHS hit the Creek receiver after a dead ball, but the flip side is how could #1 stop when he was already in motion?

Our defense spent to much time on the field and got tired.... we were up 27 - 7 at the half, and I can't explain what the hell happen 2nd half. Jason ended up on special teams for the first time i've seen since 9th grade. I just threw my hands up! Creek started kicking sideways, so Jason went in to block the returns. A understand a win is a win, but WTF? Our QB is okay, but IMO he's too short & slow and cant see when the crowd starts coming at him, and he's throwing to a 6'5 , 6'3, 6'2 6'0 receivers...

I'm getting frustrated watching this game, but i keep telling myself.. a win is win....but a sloppy win makes you work harder than smarter. Better bring it next week... we play our arch rivals N. Gwinnett and we know the competition is going to be there. NO DOUBT!

Thanks for the link looks like Jason had a nice game. Looking forward to seeing him in orange.

He cant wait either. I think being in Neyland a few weeks ago turned the volume up for him even more.

I wish you all could view the interview on the scout link... You see it the excitement in his face when he talks about the game... and I understand what's he's feeling because Dad and I felt the same way!:dance2: VOL-NATION is a crazy loud and exciting atmosphere to be a part of.

Last edited:
Wow - HS football at it's finest. That must have been a whopper of a game,,,exciting!! Thank's for the update MZTERRY,,,,and VOLNATION is very proud to have you and your family as VFL's. :dance2:

I think our team got a little cocky being undefeated and slacked off 2nd half and let Millcreek come back.. then they had to turn up the heat all over again in 4th quarter. I bet they know now they'll have to keep that momentum going playn.ing N Gwinnett. Slack off and they'll be going home pissed off.. lol It is what it is. :crazy:

I think our team got a little cocky being undefeated and slacked off 2nd half and let Millcreek come back.. then they had to turn up the heat all over again in 4th quarter. I bet they know now they'll have to keep that momentum going playn.ing N Gwinnett. Slack off and they'll be going home pissed off.. lol It is what it is. :crazy:

Hey MZTERRY saw the game and saw the first TD pass. He beat that boy pretty bad.

Hey MZTERRY saw the game and saw the first TD pass. He beat that boy pretty bad.

what level of competition does Norcross typically face? Mill Creek looks pretty terrible.

Gwinnett County has some really good competition, the highest level in Georgia. Norcross & N. GWinnett & Grayson are usually the target teams to beat... Millcreek is a middle ground type school for football.:thumbsup:

i was wondering how long it would take before yall found out... lol

He accepted the invitation a couple weeks ago. YIPPIE!!! We're going to Dallas for New Years...

You know, depending on my holiday plans I just might be there. I am looking at Cowboys stadium in the distance from my office as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back