'12 GA WR Jason Croom (UT SIGNEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MZTerry, I saw u in the stands during the game last night and you were standing..I assume you were most of the night.LOL!! I also saw Jay on the sidelines celebrating with the team after a TD.:)

I am so glad that you and Jay are VFL's!!!:dance2:

Last edited:
MZTerry, I saw u in the stands during the game last night and you were standing..I assume you were most of the night.LOL!! I also saw Jay on the sidelines celebrating with the team after a TD.:)

I was do excited.I couldn't stay seated.lol I had a ball all day

I taped the game. We are going to watch it tomorrow.

I'm watching my cousin right now who play at Oregon. He's #3

Great day to be a vol

MZTERRY, I recognize your Power T shirt and saw you wearing it in several closeup shots of the VOL moms on ESPNU last night.

Can't wait to see Jason joining the VOLS on the field.

Thanks for the mentioning the donation thread for family of the young VOL who so tragically died.

Yesterday was extremely exciting. Bitter sweet because the game was what we needed to get this season kicked off right, nothin is more important than recognizing we lost a kid last night, here celebrating being a Vol. I hope many of you make a donation to their family.

This thread alone has over 250, 000 views. If only half US donate $1, that's 250k right there .

If y'all are the people I think you are, I know when cb bowling posts the amount raised it should be astronomical amount.

Sometimes we have to remove ourselves and help somebody else, that's where all of our blessings come from

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Everything will work out . Dooley ain't crazy......and he knows what he's doing. I believe and trust him

Just hope he heals fast. With DR gone, this is a great chance to get our frehmen WR's some experience. Sucks our best two are dealing with the injury bug. I fully expect your son, and pig to make a big impact this year

Just hope he heals fast. With DR gone, this is a great chance to get our frehmen WR's some experience. Sucks our best two are dealing with the injury bug. I fully expect your son, and pig to make a big impact this year

A few weeks at worst case scenario, but they're working strategically to get him healed and ready at 100%

I can't wait to see Jason and all the freshmen run through the T foe the first time

And then run through the T in a whole new atmosphere the next week.

Reactions: 1 person
Watching the game ! I'm just as excited now as I was being in the stadium. I'm screaming like It's happening right now. I know my neighbors are mad.. surround sounds are on high and windows are open.lol

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back