'12 GA WR Jason Croom (UT SIGNEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hell... I want to go back to college.... I'll skip class and just go to sports events..lol and this time i'm staying here in knoxtop..the fans inside this stadium r as obnoxious as i am... & i'm freakin loving it!!!!!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 4 people
UT is beastin! Poole and rogers and hunter killin me.. Im going back to atlanta without a voice

Not too mention Bray's performance. 30/37 so far and spreading the ball around. Offense is really clicking this game. I love it! Go Vols!! :loco:

Reactions: 1 person
so who's here? did u just see the guy carry the half of cincin team b4 he went down?? Dammmmmnnn!! That's on of Croomster's moves there

so who's here? did u just see the guy carry the half of cincin team b4 he went down?? Dammmmmnnn!! That's on of Croomster's moves there

How did Jason like the game/atmosphere?
Were the other recruits enjoying it?

How did Jason like the game/atmosphere?
Were the other recruits enjoying it?

Jelks and Bowles were here and the guy from Lousiana who broke the QB's neck last night was with us... We all had a good time.. We'll be back for the LSU game we're going to stay friday night to get the full effect. Head back to the atl! I luv yall

Jelks and Bowles were here and the guy from Lousiana who broke the QB's neck last night was with us... We all had a good time.. We'll be back for the LSU game we're going to stay friday night to get the full effect. Head back to the atl! I luv yall

Was the kid from Lousiana Otha Peters ?

Jason had a good time....

I wasn't paying too much attention to the other folks during game time.

I was looking for u MZterry but I just couldn't tell because there were so many people in the recruiting section. But I just knew the Jason was licking his chops watching bray slinging it around with such accuracy. Jason is going to have some great receivers to learn from when he gets here. GBO!!!!!!

Can't wait til Jason is putting up over a hundred yards a game for the Vols. Tennessee's offense should be exciting for years to come.

I cant talk, nose is stuffy, knees hurt and we cant waint until they get back from florida so we come do it all over again.

Glad to see you had a good time. I would think your son has to be excited to have Bray as his future QB. I could see where Croom would do alot of damage in curl/slant routes as Hunter and Rogers are running the DBs off deep. Coming back from Gainesville with a W would be Huge for this young team.

I was looking for u MZterry but I just couldn't tell because there were so many people in the recruiting section. But I just knew the Jason was licking his chops watching bray slinging it around with such accuracy. Jason is going to have some great receivers to learn from when he gets here. GBO!!!!!!

I was there. Dead center of the end zone wearing Jason's #18. I sat right by the camera man. i met Jelks and Bowles families and Peters had lunch with us. what section were you in? I looked for X3 right? I saw it on my way out.

I was there. Dead center of the end zone wearing Jason's #18. I sat right by the camera man. i met Jelks and Bowles families and Peters had lunch with us. what section were you in? I looked for X3 right? I saw it on my way out.

I saw a pic of you on utsports.com, you had a white shirt w/ a orange 18 right?

I saw you. Was jason beside you?

Glad to see you had a good time. I would think your son has to be excited to have Bray as his future QB. I could see where Croom would do alot of damage in curl/slant routes as Hunter and Rogers are running the DBs off deep. Coming back from Gainesville with a W would be Huge for this young team.

OMG yes... I'll be in front of the tv next weekend and then we'll be back in Neyland for the LSU and GA games...

There were these 3 lil' boys standing outside of the stadium at the recruit entrance waiting on players.... one kid stopped Jason and "hey u r Jason Croom" ... Jay started smiling he said yeah lil'man... whats up... kids said nothing.. Jay gave him a hug and we left.

Then as we were getting up the hill, another person pointed out Jason's hat.. yeah the one in my avatar, and said "Hey r u Croom?" Jay said yes sir, and the guy said whooooooaaa YEAHHHH loud as hell ..... can't wait until u get here man.....U r way bigger than your film look.. Me and Dad standing behind Jay like WTF??? REALLY??

I thought Jason just sorta blended in, and outside of the people here on Vnation... who knew we were coming; i neveer thought of the kids being so involved in this process. Vols are freakin' diehard fans!!:dance2: from babies to 100 years old. it's just crazy :crazy:

Reactions: 5 people
There were these 3 lil' boys standing outside of the stadium at the recruit entrance waiting on players.... one kid stopped Jason and "hey u r Jason Croom" ... Jay started smiling he said yeah lil'man... whats up... kids said nothing.. Jay gave him a hug and we left.

Then as we were getting up the hill, another person pointed out Jason's hat.. yeah the one in my avatar, and said "Hey r u Croom?" Jay said yes sir, and the guy said whooooooaaa YEAHHHH loud as hell ..... can't wait until u get here man.....U r way bigger than your film look.. Me and Dad standing behind Jay like WTF??? REALLY??

I thought Jason just sorta blended in, and outside of the people here on Vnation... who knew we were coming; i neveer thought of the kids being so involved in this process. Vols are freakin' diehard fans!!:dance2: from babies to 100 years old. it's just crazy :crazy:

If I had to the chance to meet recruits/players I don't know if I would go up to them. I don't want to seem weird or anything haha but glad you & your son had a good time. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back