'12 GA RB Quenshaun Watson - (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rucker just tweeted($) he had the latest on Watson and Bourque, anything new or just re-wording what we already know?

Rucker was just letting us know that The Jacket did in fact make the trip and also passed it's final exam.

Talked to a guy that I know. His son plays at Hutch with Patterson and said that he should be in Tennessee I think he said either Friday or Saturday

Talked to a guy that I know. His son plays at Hutch with Patterson and said that he should be in Tennessee I think he said either Friday or Saturday

Classes start Thursday so I should hope he is on campus by tomorrow or tuesday to get moved in and ready. I don't think they want him to miss the first day of class.

Jatavius Stewart he is another WR for Hutch.

Caspar02, any updates on Stewart's recruitment? UT will probably have a huge need at the WR position following next season after some players leave early for the NFL. Stewart is by far my favorite JUCO WR in this cycle.

He visited georgia like 2 weeks ago dad really didn't say much bout his visit. That is his dads favorite team but said he wasn't gonna push his son anywhere wanted him to make the decision for his self. Said he was gonna visit Tennessee and WVU soon. He also told me that he likes Arkansas I guess bc the playing time they said he would receive

Tell him to check out the air attack our offense puts on this fall. We spread the wealth pretty well, too. And if PT is what he is after, we will likely lose 2 underclassmen to the draft this year. Oh yeah, and WRU.

Last edited:
I've said this a thousand times once i our offense hits the field then we will see WRs flocking to UT.

That's what I told his dad. Just wait and see our offense and he will wanna come. Grew up a Tennessee fan and its nice to see all the kids from this area in rock hill go play big tine college football. Was real fun to watch Hefney play at UT bc he is a good buddy of mine I grew up with

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back