'12 GA RB Quenshaun Watson - (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hip injury caused permanent damage and necrotic tissue.

I still remember the tackle.

Me too! It was against Cincinatti in the playoffs. The Raiders were having a phenominal season that year. I'm a huge Raiders fan and I remember thinking they were screwed when Bo went down! Turns out I was right. They got destroyed by the Bills in the AFC championship game.

Cordarrelle Patterson 10.33

True, but he ran this while at HCC. My post was a comparison of QW's high school 100M time in response to the aforementioned Demps and Rainey---I threw in a few other notables for prospective. Then added Pig Howard as I had mentioned him too.

While on the (100M) subject...congrats to former Vol and 2004 Olympic Champion Justin Gatlin who ran a 9.79 earning the Bronze at the 2012 Olympics. VFL!

Me too! It was against Cincinatti in the playoffs. The Raiders were having a phenominal season that year. I'm a huge Raiders fan and I remember thinking they were screwed when Bo went down! Turns out I was right. They got destroyed by the Bills in the AFC championship game.

Bo stays healthy who knows...potential Al Davis/Raider dynasty.

True, but he ran this while at HCC. My post was a comparison of QW's high school 100M time in response to the aforementioned Demps and Rainey---I threw in a few other notables for prospective. Then added Pig Howard as I had mentioned him too.

While on the (100M) subject...congrats to former Vol and 2004 Olympic Champion Justin Gatlin who ran a 9.79 earning the Bronze at the 2012 Olympics. VFL!

Was fun seeing a Vol run with the fastest in the world. Aries was amazing in the hurdles as well.

Stallworth was always brutally fast. You could tell that when he went pro. I always felt while we did a decent job of developing WRs but our system didn't showcase them like they should in the past. Stallworth went 1st round for a reason. That speed would melt coverages. His first season he was causing problems after the catch.

Stallworth ran a 10.5 100m his soph. yr of HS. Saying he has/had speed is a gross understatement.

Still one of my fave former Vols and NFL receivers. Check every Sunday to see his stats for the day. Unbelievable speed and talent.

Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back