'12 GA RB Mike Davis (USCe commit)

The equation of the standard VolNation response:

UT offer + eligible to play Division 1 football - dreads or tattoos = Vol Lock

If said player runs a sub 4.4 40, the "dreads/tattoos" factor is not included into the equation.

VolNation yearly projected class total = 346

Reactions: 2 people
The equation of the standard VolNation response:

UT offer + eligible to play Division 1 football - dreads or tattoos = Vol Lock

If said player runs a sub 4.4 40, the "dreads/tattoos" factor is not included into the equation.

VolNation yearly projected class total = 346

I think the dreads are the main factor to miami recruiting.

Don't forget Michigan. I can't tell their players apart on the field.

More_Thats_Racist.gif

I don't know if marshalls worthy of 5*, but he has some of the sharpest cuts ive ever seen in a high school back.. Not the hardest to bring down after u get pads on him though.. Reminds me of ealey from uga.
He has potential but is too soft to carry the load as a freshman. We need a man who can contribute day one here.

Would you guys be happy with Marshall if he were a Vol?

We are looking for a SEC tailback and his name could be Marshall, Jones, Smith, or Gump. If Marshall is a SEC-caliber, every down running back, then we would be happy because he would the only one on our team from my vantage point. Hopefully, Dooley will recruit 2-3 RB's a year until we find a back that looks anywhere close to the tailbacks we have had in the past.

Reactions: 1 person
He has potential but is too soft to carry the load as a freshman. We need a man who can contribute day one here.

It has gotten more difficult to find a Freshman to come in and dominate or to be a go to guy in the SEC as a Freshman...It will have to be a shared responsibility...

Damian Williams appears to be a stop gap and does not change the recruitment of a HS Superstar but would be a great compliment to one....

I agree that Marshall is not ready to be an every down back in the SEC. But Marshall has stated that he would like to be in a situation where he shares the RB duties, Crowell feels the same.

The days of teams being a "one back" offense are coming to a close. First it wears the back down being the lone back who carries the team. Look no further than Marcus Lattimore. Teams are trending towards using 2-3 backs, with different skill sets.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree that Marshall is not ready to be an every down back in the SEC. But Marshall has stated that he would like to be in a situation where he shares the RB duties, Crowell feels the same.

That is what I do like about Marshall. He has a great head on his shoulders and understands he will need time to develop and and it is not all about him. The reason UA has been so successful with our RBs is they have no issue sharing the load.

That is what I do like about Marshall. He has a great head on his shoulders and understands he will need time to develop and and it is not all about him. The reason UA has been so successful with our RBs is they have no issue sharing the load.

Of course, they're also phenomenal athletes. That's always helpful...

Addendum: That photo of Marshall on Rivals looks just like Chris Rainey. Hopefully (for UGA) Marshall isn't a moron.

Dumb iPad messing thread titles up again. It says Mike Davis but I guess this is the Marshall thread.

VN Store

Back