'12 GA RB Mike Davis (USCe commit)

I am not wishing or hoping that he all of a sudden pulls a switch-a-roo. I am merely asking if he has officially signed with USCe. His recruitment was very strange, and with kids like that, you never know where they may sign. I mean 24 hrs ago we thought Otha Peters was VFL, and we see what happened there. Plus, my wife is from SC and a fan (kind of), so I am interested as to who we may have to stop in the future.

even though I in no way entertain the thought of him coming here, it still says solid verbal and not LOI signed on his Rivals page atm

Heard Jay Graham and Davis were popping champagne bottles last night at Rumorz on the strip, school had it rented out for some kind of "conference". At least that is what my vast web of insiders are telling me.

:eek:lol:

Heard Jay Graham and Davis were popping champagne bottles last night at Rumorz on the strip, school had it rented out for some kind of "conference". At least that is what my vast web of insiders are telling me.

:eek:lol:

Recruiting Violation:

Not a true Vol fan exposing our program like that imo.

Not saying we have anything to do with Davis not signing, but I never felt like his commitment was sincere in the first place. I could see him going past NSD to make a final decision. Just pure speculation on my part.

VN Store

Back