'12 GA RB Mike Davis (USCe commit)

Wouldn't be so quick to say that. There's no reason to believe that we dont have a chance in this race. Especially, considering he apparently already has his mind made up and that we're one of the the schools that he has taken an OV too. Like I said, its either Tennessee or UGA imo and we end up on top and land Davis due to immediate PT.

I wish I shared your optimism. I think we are going hard after Borque because we have no shot at Davis.

And he's not communicating with other schools?

Just my opinion. There are fewer targets I am less confident about than Davis.

Where did I say he's not communicating with other schools? But why would he call our RB coach regularly if he had no interest in UT and we had no chance?

What makes your confidence so low in UT's chances with Davis?

Where did I say he's not communicating with other schools? But why would he call our RB coach regularly if he had no interest in UT and we had no chance?

What makes your confidence so low in UT's chances with Davis?

I think he is communicating with all schools regularly. His correspondence with CJG is irrelevant IMO.

As for my confidence, I've yet to see any reason to be encouraged. If he chooses us, he has the best poker ace of any recruit I've ever seen.

I wish I shared your optimism. I think we are going hard after Borque because we have no shot at Davis.

Not true. We're going hard after Bourque because he has kept in contact with us, and his commitment with LSU barely even stands atp. If he goes through with his OV, he'll be a Vol imo, but Davis is our top priority at RB. We're recruiting him the hardest. Its actually very possible we end up with both Davis and Bourque by NSD. If so, all RB problem should suddenly vanish. We would have a great stable of young, but extremely talented backs.

Nothing against Borque. He does look like a race horse out of the gate. But I just feel like Mike Davis is the better all-around RB.

I know he is looking around because he wants to be a feature back, but maybe if he fails at RB here, we can switch him to WR.

Still think we get at least one of Davante and Mike. Even if we don't, I think our returning guys, along with our current commits are going to surprise some people. 2012 very well may be the year that the O-line finally clicks; most guys who will likely start have two years of experience, and guys like Tiny, Posey, and Crowder will now start to push for playing time more and more after a year in the program.

Let the gestapo on CT tell it, he is all chicken. I could see him and Elder both signing with UGA. I have no idea where the kid will go.

You all should let us have him. You already have Marshall. :)

Elder has been a Co¢k for a long time. I think Davis will follow him. It makes too much sense.

Wait...Did I just say that some GA kids that we targeted are going out of state. You know we UGA fans think that we will sign everybody.

Elder has been a Co¢k for a long time. I think Davis will follow him. It makes too much sense.

Wait...Did I just say that some GA kids that we targeted are going out of state. You know we UGA fans think that we will sign everybody.

Many on CT think Elder is a Dawg.

UGA fans don't think they will sign everybody. You, sir, are thinking of Auburn fans.

VN Store

Back