'12 GA RB Mike Davis (USCe commit)

I mean, we don't have room to talk when it comes to being mediocre...Dooley has next season to prove why he deserves to stay at UT. I like him and want him to succeed, but winning is crucial to keeping the head coaching job.

We have reasons for our mediocrity right now. UGA does not. Stability. Insane instate talent Good classes.

Is there a big-timer RB we do have a good shot at?

I feel pretty certain he is saying that if Davis commits to FSU before Pender goes to his first class(EE), we have a good shot to get Pender. Maybe OCI will clear that up but that's my guess.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I feel pretty certain he is saying that if Davis commits to FSU before Pender goes to his first class(EE), we have a good shot to get Pender. Maybe OCI will clear that up but that's my guess.

I agree, however Davis commiting to Florida state before then is highly unlikely considering he has made it quite clear that he is not committing anywhere until national signing day.

I agree, however Davis commiting to Florida state before then is highly unlikely considering he has made it quite clear that he is not committing anywhere until national signing day.

The best thing for us would be Pender to decide not to be an EE. Time isn't on our side if he is

The best thing for us would be Pender to decide not to be an EE. Time isn't on our side if he is

Agreed. The past couple of weeks all the news regarding davis has been about clemson and uga. As long as Pender is an early enrollee it will continue this way until Pender attends his first day of class, and then I bet you we hear more talk on the FSU side. However, if Davis were to not be an early enrollee that would put FSU in quite the pickle.

Anyone on here experienced with inception?

inception-o.gif

Davis talked about how well he liked the UGa visit. He watched practiced and saw exactly what CMR was telling him how they needed RB's. UGa is coming after him hard now. They have Marshall, Crowell, Samuel and others. If he thinks his playing time at UGa will be better than his time at UT, then CMR is a snake oil salesman. He's got FSU this weekend, SC on the 13th of Jan, Clemson on the 20th, but that might change to UGa now. So, his last visit if he takes it will be possibly Miami. I knew he wasn't serious about Clemson though.

Davis talked about how well he liked the UGa visit. He watched practiced and saw exactly what CMR was telling him how they needed RB's. UGa is coming after him hard now. They have Marshall, Crowell, Samuel and others. If he thinks his playing time at UGa will be better than his time at UT, then CMR is a snake oil salesman. He's got FSU this weekend, SC on the 13th of Jan, Clemson on the 20th, but that might change to UGa now. So, his last visit if he takes it will be possibly Miami. I knew he wasn't serious about Clemson though.

A smart coach would never guarantee a prospect playing time. A smart coach would guarantee the opportunity to compete and earn playing time.

You have the wrong perception about how CMR and staff go about recruiting.

A smart coach would never guarantee a prospect playing time. A smart coach would guarantee the opportunity to compete and earn playing time.

You have the wrong perception about how CMR and staff go about recruiting.

I agree with you. CMR has a ton of charecter.

I think the perspective here has gotten a little skewed.

I don't see both Marshal and Davis as commitments to UGA for obvious reasons. One of them will not sign.

VN Store

Back