'12 GA RB Mike Davis (USCe commit)

Dooley is going to start settling the score this year. Hope the rest of the conference enjoyed it while it lasted.

Like someone else said, georgia can recruit all the backs they want but it wont matter because they cant recruit linemen. Terrible ol recruiting down there.

Reactions: 1 person
Dooley is going to start settling the score this year. Hope the rest of the conference enjoyed it while it lasted.

Like someone else said, georgia can recruit all the backs they want but it wont matter because they cant recruit linemen. Terrible ol recruiting down there.

John Theus disagrees. Like it or not, Georgia is tearing it up right now.

That's also about the third time he has tweeted that pic of "The Four Horsemen". If you can read anything in what a recruit tweets this guy is going to uga.

Only one guy can carry the ball at a time. These kids know that right? Is that all they want to do, is carry the ball 5-7 times a game?

I wouldn't take Saban, myself, although I'm sure it would mean immediate wins. Great recruiting = great results. The x's and o's are always vastly overrated in my opinion.

Somewhat disagree. Fulmer had great recruits. We were once known to have an NFL farm team and was lucky to win the 1 NC he won. If Saban had coached at UT with all the talent Fulmer had he would have had more than 1 NC.

I mean, we don't have room to talk when it comes to being mediocre...Dooley has next season to prove why he deserves to stay at UT. I like him and want him to succeed, but winning is crucial to keeping the head coaching job.

VN Store

Back