'12 GA RB Mike Davis (USCe commit)

Cause good teams have 2 good running backs, marshall and crowell will be a terror to stop.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Good teams have 3 good backs. It should be difficult to get on the field. That Crowell was starting so early really isn't a good thing, it means lack of other players on the team.

Same thing with Pender, same thing with Davis. Having a superstar RB on the roster should do nothing to keep another superstar RB off the roster. I say that while watching all the good running backs going somewhere else, to teams that already have good runners.

Wrong about the FSU troll starting a rumor. Davis said he is still solid but may take visits now. He is looking at visiting USC and Clemson, and also UT and UA. Apparantly the rumors about UF shopping for another RB in this class may have some legs and Davis does not sound to high on that idea.

“The only thing that would change me is if something goes wrong down there or they recruit another running back.”

Davis looking at USC, CU for possible visits

The "rumor" was started after the UF/UGA game by an FSU troll about him calling the UGA coaches and flipping to them. The kid has always stated that he was going to visit SC w/teammates and Bama was also possible.

87AwI.gif

Reactions: 4 people
hypothetical situation...Beniquez Brown and this kid both walk into the coaches office tomorrow and want to commit, what do you do?

imo you have to take both. if spots run out and become an issue later you can encourage someone else to look elsewhere. those two are high enough quality athletes that you don't turn them down.

hypothetical situation...Beniquez Brown and this kid both walk into the coaches office tomorrow and want to commit, what do you do?

imo you have to take both. if spots run out and become an issue later you can encourage someone else to look elsewhere. those two are high enough quality athletes that you don't turn them down.

Take both, move Brown to LB/Safety.

Would. Be. Huge.

In before that's what she said, and I think this is worthy of kermit, UTVOL :)

Lord knows I hate to be one to kill a good VolNation buzz, but think this might be some diplomacy on the part of Davis? Meaning that he might be trying to send a message to ol' Mussy and the gang down Florida way?

VN Store

Back