'12 GA RB Justin Taylor

His recruiter may not be here anymore, hence while the number didn't work when he called.

Wow, just goes to show you how quickly things change in recruiting. 10:30 article has him still solid to Bama even with the stipulations he "work" for a year before enrolling and by 3:15, he changed his mind.

Wow, just goes to show you how quickly things change in recruiting. 10:30 article has him still solid to Bama even with the stipulations he "work" for a year before enrolling and by 3:15, he changed his mind.

Probably one of his coaches, friends, or family members explained what Bama is doing to him. Plus it's got to be hard for someone who is a competitor and is ready to get to college to swallow their pride and wait.

Has offers from Bama, Arky, GA, GaTech, USCe. Thats not too bad. Dooley did say the he wanted to sign 4 RB's this time.

I just read on another site that Bourque may be taking an OV to Miami and that Coach Richardson is "....really pushing hard for Bourque." How solid is he to UT? I definitely hope he signs with UT, but Taylor is at least a viable option if Bourque doesn't.

Think he would be rated higher if he had not been injured?

I love how Dooley never stops recruiting kids. We always seem to get a handful of commits because we are persistent.

Reactions: 2 people
This would be huge if we could land him, Justin is a great kid and a excellent RB I watched him at a few combines this year and he was always consistent. Great cutting ability,soft hands out of the backfield and a superb blocker.

Reactions: 1 person
Glad you were lurking Venom. I really hoped to get your opinion. Overall, on a talent level, who would you compare Taylor to?

He has an impressive offer list.

He looks to me one of those guys we might take if there's still an open spot come NSD, like if we can't get a DT or LB or one of our current commits flips.

VN Store

Back