'12 GA RB Justin Taylor

Wrong about what. We told Taylor he would have to grayshirt and before NSD. The problem is that very few schools kept any interest in him once he blew out his knee. So his options are limited now. But it could be worse and be like before the new NCAA change or the New SEC rule where he would sign a NLI only to be told he would have to wait until next Jan to enroll and had no option to go elsewhere.

Very few schools were interested because he was 100% committed to Bama, never wavered. I don't think he even took any visits at all.

Bama knew the new rules, you know that too. They knew the limit and still chose to keep recruiting other guys. They knew what they were doing all along. The weird thing is that they are still going after 2 other highly recruited guys, what a mess that will turn into if they decide they want to join Bama.

If the knee is 100% Taylor could contribute faster than Borque IMO. Long term Borque has more upside if he is allowed to concentrate on the running back position

I don't want Bama leftovers. Taylor is a decent RB but we need to hold onto Bourque if at all possible.

We dodn't seem to have a problem taking Bama leftovers when it comes to coaching...

I like Taylor a lot, he runs hard and down Hill (reminds me more of Chuch Webb than any body) He would be a great addition to this class.

He would be a compliment to the RB's we now have, we need someone who runs tuff (Taylor fits that need)

VN Store

Back