'12 GA DT Dalvin Tomlinson

Says the guy who works for Rivals yet is sitting on a Tennessee Vols site searching for insider info. :popcorn:

Looking for inside info on here? Lol..to find out that Jeff Luc is a UT lock or some "big fish" is in town this weekend..I was asked by some UT friends to come post here.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Looking for inside info on here? Lol..to find out that Jeff Luc is a UT lock or some "big fish" is in town this weekend..I was asked by some UT friends to come post here.

LOL!!!

The only thing you ever post is how GT leads for anyone they are in on. You could be 14th on a kids list and your "rivals inside info" would have you telling us how GT is the silent leader. :eek:lol:

Says the guy who works for Rivals yet is sitting on a Tennessee Vols site searching for insider info. :popcorn:

Sometimes u look so ignorant. Before attacking someones credibility maybe u all should know something about the guy.

GT09 does work for rivals. We on volnation have read his articles on recruits before. He knows what he is talking about. Just because someone does not have the same opinion as your own does not make them incorrect.

Sorry GT09, some people on here will attack everyone's credibility no matter what. I appreciate what you bring to the board and I know a bunch of us on here do also.

LOL!!!

The only thing you ever post is how GT leads for anyone they are in on. You could be 14th on a kids list and your "rivals inside info" would have you telling us how GT is the silent leader. :eek:lol:

Let it go. He does work for rivals and he posts on more than just GT.

Sometimes u look so ignorant. Before attacking someones credibility maybe u all should know something about the guy.

GT09 does work for rivals. We on volnation have read his articles on recruits before. He knows what he is talking about. Just because someone does not have the same opinion as your own does not make them incorrect.

Sorry GT09, some people on here will attack everyone's credibility no matter what. I appreciate what you bring to the board and I know a bunch of us on here do also.

I have all the credibility, I am Batman! Please do not question this as I am telling you it is true. Now I am going to go to the batcave and I will give the bat signal when another kid has commited. :detective:

No worries, I am on the case. I work part time for Batman recruiting dot com and have all the insider info.

It's sad that I would rather have some rival fan posters on VN than some other VOL fans. GT brings some solid info to the board. He spoke with the young man several days ago. Tomlinson came to camp this weekend so we'll have to wait until he does another interview before we findout where UT actually stands with him.

His number one thing is academics and then relationship with DL coach. Good try though.
Agreed. Lance Thompson and Wilcox made a very good impression with Dalvin in Knoxville. It will be interesting to hear what he says later.

LOL!!!

Two things:

1. That's not how GT rolls. He's cool.

2. If most of his posts involve GT recruits, wouldn't that make sense, with him working the Georgia kids?

LOL!!!

Here are some post by me..real homer.

On GT leading for Whitehead

"If GT leads its not by much. I personally don't think GT isn't the leader. He wants to be a DE so GT has to try and convince him otherwise"

On Jordan Jenkins

"I feel confident Jenkins won't end up at GT"

On Chaz Thornton top 4

"Tennessee, Georgia, Georgia Tech and South Carolina in that order right now"

I was the first to report the Harding Harper offer and updates in his thread

How about the one recruit GT and UT went against last year in Brian Randolph...Who was thought to be at GT lean.

"as I've said before my guess is UT"

"I'm gonna go on record as officially saying UT lock"

I like having GT09's opinion. Doesn't get any better than a guy that works for Rivals.

"If GT leads its not by much. I personally don't think GT isn't the leader. He wants to be a DE so GT has to try and convince him otherwise"

On Jordan Jenkins

On Chaz Thornton top 4

How about the one recruit GT and UT went against last year in Brian Randolph...Who was thought to be at GT lean.

Yeah, definitely sounds like a big homer to me.

On Jordan Jenkins

On Chaz Thornton top 4

I remember this particular statement... good time, good times.

I kid, GT is legit. Let's leave him be.

This kid is a baller in watched him perform against some of the best OL in the south in the spring and he dominated. Yes he his the number 1 DT on our board. IMO he's a must get and a instant starter just off what I've seen in camps and combines.

Of all the people to challenge on the recruiting board, Pace goes after the guy who does it for a living. Logical.

VN Store

Back