'12 GA DT Dalvin Tomlinson

Yeah..Rivals.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Very nice. It might be common knowledge on the board but I must have missed it. That must be a pretty sweet job. Thanks for responding.

1. His Dad likes UT. Said at VTO campus he would take off GT hate and wear UT hat if CDD called. This was about 2 weeks ago.
2. Gets MAIL almost everyday from us.
3. We have visited him along with 10-15 other schools.
4. He's #129 on rivals. Won DL MVP at VTO camp.
5. No offer.

1. His Dad likes UT. Said at VTO campus he would take off GT hate and wear UT hat if CDD called. This was about 2 weeks ago.
2. Gets MAIL almost everyday from us.
3. We have visited him along with 10-15 other schools.
4. He's #129 on rivals. Won DL MVP at VTO camp.
5. No offer.

This staff has stuck to a policy of offering a kid once they see him in person at camp or in actual game film (not highlights). I'm perfectly fine with that. It makes sure that we offer guys who we actually want and know are worthy.

Tennessee has offered, really recruiting him hard along w/ Alabama.

As GT said, he grew up a UGA fan.

Tennessee has offered, really recruiting him hard along w/ Alabama.

As GT said, he grew up a UGA fan.

Where and when was he offered? Must have missed it. Shows no offer on Scout or TOS, less i'm blind.

Usually you posted that info. I looked on scout and inside and this thread. But thanks for confirming.

Junk. Let the battle begin. We have REALLY got to beat the snot out of UGA again this year. Especially after they put together their heralded "Dream Team"

this guy gets it...

I just know if I was a Georgia fan, I would be ticked to get excited every Signing Day, and then to go an abysmal record with mediocre achievements year after year. But at the end of the day, I'd still be happy, because my coach is a Christian!

Mark is a great man and a good coach. Much like a coach we used to have. Except our coach won a N.C.!!

VN Store

Back