'12 GA DE Jordan Jenkins

Wouldn't hold your breath on Jenkins...staff did a good job gettint an OV.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Aw now that's no fun GT. You know our fanbase bud, we get a top prospect to visit and he becomes a Vol lock, that's how recruiting works :)

yea he'll choose bama

never really liked our chances they got such a good rep with LB's and their in alot better shape

yea he'll choose bama

never really liked our chances they got such a good rep with LB's and their in alot better shape

:whistling: Bryant Young,Quinn and Brian White are doing in-home tonite also. Then Muschamp will close the deal next Sunday. Glad Saban came tonite.

:whistling: Bryant Young,Quinn and Brian White are doing in-home tonite also. Then Muschamp will close the deal next Sunday. Glad Saban came tonite.

HG, what are your thoughts on Muschamp? Also, what's the word in Gainesville about Urban raiding UF's secondary staff?

HG, what are your thoughts on Muschamp? Also, what's the word in Gainesville about Urban raiding UF's staff?

HG, what are your thoughts on Muschamp? Also, what's the word in Gainesville about Urban raiding UF's staff?

I like the guy and believe he'll have success... 9-11 wins a year type of guy once he gets his players in place. I don't feel he'll win a MNC with Miles or Saban still in the SEC. Meyer has already got our Rec Cord and S&C coach...he's trying to get DJ Durkin also.....lots of shaddy stuff going-on on his end.

I like the guy and believe he'll have success... 9-11 wins a year type of guy once he gets his players in place. I don't feel he'll win a MNC with Miles or Saban still in the SEC. Meyer has already got our Rec Cord and S&C coach...he's trying to get DJ Durkin also.....lots of shaddy stuff going-on on his end.

When you dance with the devil...

Reactions: 2 people
Durkin and Marotti are Meyer guys so I can see them following him but Mark Pantoni(former RC) was doing work for Meyer last week before he was named coach on UF dime.

Sounds like slimeball crap Kiffin/Ogre would do. Meyer is a fraud. The Gator problems are all his fault, not that I give a crap. I think it's hilarious you guy are finding out the hard way, that turd is a sanctimonious prick hypocrite lying pos...no offense intended to you personally, just you as a gator.:)

9-11 wins come easy up north

Saban stopped by Jenkins mothers workplace yesterday with Smart. Spent quality time with, Saban's MO to recruit the mothers, then visited with Jenkins last night for the in home.

Bama all the way.
I'm sure that what everyone believes...it may happen but after his visit this weekend the gap closed and it's near even. I still give the edge to Bama atp but Muschamp getting the last in-home and the Youn, Quinn and B White going to his bball game this week will help the cause. Also, his "favorite" corch put in a call to the Jenkins family...Urban Meyer. :ermm:

I'm sure that what everyone believes...it may happen but after his visit this weekend the gap closed and it's near even. I still give the edge to Bama atp but Muschamp getting the last in-home and the Youn, Quinn and B White going to his bball game this week will help the cause. Also, his "favorite" corch put in a call to the Jenkins family...Urban Meyer. :ermm:

Meyer is going to hit the southeast hard from tOSU, especially FL.

UF has no cards in this hand. Sorry but this is one I am not worried about, especially with the rumblings of the inner working on the UF team right now.

BTW both Saban and Muschamp visited yesterday so that does not really help CWM or UF.

In regards to his statements that has excited UF fans from his visit. These were the same statements he made after his AU visits that was reported to pull AU even with UA and the same statements after his UGA visit that stated UGA had gained ground and might get him. No offense but Jenkons tells the site reporters exactly what they want to hear to get them excited.

VN Store

Back