'12 GA DE Jordan Jenkins

no info but i never liked the fact he's announcing on the 9th but with all the LB's bama has already commited we have a ok shot imo

no info but i never liked the fact he's announcing on the 9th but with all the LB's bama has already commited we have a ok shot imo

Jordan was just quoted the other day talking about how UGA and UF tried to use the depth chart against UA. But according to the latest info, his mom like UGA because they are close to home, his dad likes UF because of the better engineering program, and Jordan likes UA because of the staff and coaches. So I guess we will see to mmorow night.

Jordan was just quoted the other day talking about how UGA and UF tried to use the depth chart against UA. But according to the latest info, his mom like UGA because they are close to home, his dad likes UF because of the better engineering program, and Jordan likes UA because of the staff and coaches. So I guess we will see to mmorow night.

Wow what a dilemma: so why not UT? A better engineering program, more accommodating depth chart. And the coaches are much....er never mind,

Good luck Jordan

bammers are very confident now

That is because our insiders who called the Yeldon flip and Collins to UA even when the sites started calling LC to LSU are all saying JJ to UA. So we will see, but to be honest I do not care if we get another in this class.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Jenkins has always been high on the Bama coaching staff and also has been high on UF's engineering program. I honestly have no idea right now who he will choose.

That is because our insiders who called the Yeldon flip and Collins to UA even when the sites started calling LC to LSU are all saying JJ to UA. So we will see, but to be honest I do not care if we get another in this class.

Hey TW,
How many will Bama take in this class. According to Scout they have 27 committed.

damn it really wanted him for another buck lb

oh well im still happy about the bullard commitment

good pick up :salute:

Nice pickup for UGA.

Regarding McCullers not sure. We still have K Kirven and J liggins taking OVs this month. But we may not add anyone to that spot and leave for next year.

VN Store

Back