'12 GA DE Jordan Jenkins

You guys don't feel good about Tomlinson anymore?

I just saying on past exp like Tuitt or McCoy...I think Tomlinson is a Bama lean right now. He keeps waiting and he could miss the boat though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I just saying on past exp like Tuitt or McCoy...I think Tomlinson is a Bama lean right now. He keeps waiting and he could miss the boat though.

If he misses that boat is he GT's to lose?

I think waco is saying since muschamps been there, they haven't been recruiting dlinemen the way they were used to with meyer..but meyer was a one of a kind recruiter..

I think waco is saying since muschamps been there, they haven't been recruiting dlinemen the way they were used to with meyer..but meyer was a one of a kind recruiter..

No, he actually thinks they need DL help worse than we do.

Reactions: 1 person
Jenkins has been here on campus quite a few times now, huh?

And moosecamps crazy eye stuff scares recruits, least that's what I heard. Kind of like two stink eye's at once.:whistling:

Reactions: 1 person
Saw Jenkins at Calhouns on Saturday decked out in orange. His mom seemed to be having the time of her life. I think his dad really enjoyed the sundresses.

Reactions: 5 people
Pipe%20Dream.gif

I wonder if JJ read the paper today in Knoxville about the opening of the new Min Kao Engineering wing opening in Nov. One of my buddies from the barn said they are excited about hosting JJ this WE against FU. He said Aubbies Engineering is great. I asked @ what building barns?

FYI. These excerpts are from Oct. 10, 2011 Scout.com article. I'd say he's into UT Engineering judging from his comments.

"I had a really good time up at Tennessee on my official visit. I was able to hang out with some of the players on Friday and I learned about their engineering program on Saturday before the game," said Jordan Jenkins.
"I have been to Tennessee four or five times now, so I knew about most of the stuff there, but I did not know a lot about their engineering program. I learned about the events they do, I learned about what opportunities they present, and I liked what I saw."

"I would definitely say this visit helped them. I am more into Tennessee now than I was before the visit. I had a good time with the players, I had a great talk with Coach Dooley, and I like the atmosphere there.

"I still have to take my official visits to Alabama (Nov. 5), Auburn (Oct. 15), Florida (Nov. 26), and Georgia (Nov. 12), so all those schools are still in it. I do not plan to commit until I take all of my visits."

GBO :rock: :td:

FYI. These excerpts are from Oct. 10, 2011 Scout.com article. I'd say he's into UT Engineering judging from his comments.

"I had a really good time up at Tennessee on my official visit. I was able to hang out with some of the players on Friday and I learned about their engineering program on Saturday before the game," said Jordan Jenkins.
"I have been to Tennessee four or five times now, so I knew about most of the stuff there, but I did not know a lot about their engineering program. I learned about the events they do, I learned about what opportunities they present, and I liked what I saw."

"I would definitely say this visit helped them. I am more into Tennessee now than I was before the visit. I had a good time with the players, I had a great talk with Coach Dooley, and I like the atmosphere there.

"I still have to take my official visits to Alabama (Nov. 5), Auburn (Oct. 15), Florida (Nov. 26), and Georgia (Nov. 12), so all those schools are still in it. I do not plan to commit until I take all of my visits."

GBO :rock: :td:

I didn't know that Georgia had much of an engineering program. Is this something that they just expanded upon recently?

I didn't know that Georgia had much of an engineering program. Is this something that they just expanded upon recently?

Alabama and Georgia do not have engineering colleges because other state schools (suburb and ga tech) do.

VN Store

Back