'12 GA DE Jordan Jenkins

No wonder the barn almost got beat today. Chizik was out making $ offers when he should have been game planning.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No wonder the barn almost got beat today. Chizik was out making $ offers when he should have been game planning.

He had just enough left over for the refs. Between them and the ones that did the UK-WKU game, the profession may move up a tax bracket.

big news! When they came up here to visit during the Summer, Jordan and his family were blown away and murmurs were that he could rush into a decision. Looks like Thompson did a good job to seal up getting him here and showing him what he fell in love with the first time.

What's the mood like in Athens after last night's loss? Are people calling for Richt's firing?

Oh yeah. The majority of the fans are pizzed right now. Spurrier could decide the fate of this staff next week. I know of plenty of fans that are actually hoping that the Chickens put it on us to run out CMR and his staff. I don't know how they call themselves UGA fans but that's their opinion.

You're a funny guy.

Hey, you never know until they get on campus on a visit.

But all signs point to a UF/ Bama battle, and both fanbases are just as confident right now. The Barn may also be a factor from what I have heard.

he's going to visit UF and Bama twice this fall. I'm not really sold on Mr. Jenkins but I trust our staff. Reminds me on the Pagan kid last year.

Hey, you never know until they get on campus on a visit.

But all signs point to a UF/ Bama battle, and both fanbases are just as confident right now. The Barn may also be a factor from what I have heard.

He's definitely in Auburn's backyard down there.

Oh yeah. The majority of the fans are pizzed right now. Spurrier could decide the fate of this staff next week. I know of plenty of fans that are actually hoping that the Chickens put it on us to run out CMR and his staff. I don't know how they call themselves UGA fans but that's their opinion.

This sounds oh so familiar.

Sounds like some of our fans moved south after fulmer resigned

VN Store

Back