'12 GA CB Joshua Holsey

ouch VL with bringing everyone back down to earth, but ultimately i am with everyone else and Holsey will be a vol

I think he will be a Vol to once he meets the coaches and gets a relationship going but he just said its the barn at the moment
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VL is right, he said Auburn is #1 right now, also said EB hasnt even said anything to him about Tennessee & he doesnt talk recruiting with him.

VL is right, he said Auburn is #1 right now, also said EB hasnt even said anything to him about Tennessee & he doesnt talk recruiting with him.

I remember a while back when Berry was saying we needed to offer this guy on his twitter page.

So I ask of Hosley after receiving the UT offer he has been wanting...

"Where is he? "

"Down by the creek, walking on water"

I love that movie! All time classic...

Hosley's response when Dooley offers -

"Im your huckleberry"

"Where is he? "

"Im your huckleberry"

Oh make no mistake it's not the revenge he's after. It's the reckoning...

Berry has been on him about keeping his grades up, but Berry is too smart to try and steer Holsey to Tennessee. Let the coaches do the recruiting.

"Where is he? "

"Im your huckleberry"

Tombstone is one of my favorite movies. I never get tired of watching it.

This is a very smart move by Eric Berry to refrain from doing any "recruiting"; we don't want to run the risk of violating any of the complex NCAA rules. That is why there are coaches; they do the recruiting, not Eric. The only thing he can do is tell Joshua to keep his head up, keep his grades up, and work hard, and let him make the best decision for him.

This kid is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a "Vol Lock."

This is a very smart move by Eric Berry to refrain from doing any "recruiting"; we don't want to run the risk of violating any of the complex NCAA rules. That is why there are coaches; they do the recruiting, not Eric. The only thing he can do is tell Joshua to keep his head up, keep his grades up, and work hard, and let him make the best decision for him.

This kid is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a "Vol Lock."

He'll be a Vol all our coaches have to do is recruit and we'll be alright.

VN Store

Back