'12 GA CB Joshua Holsey

I would not count on that, considering we supposedly never pressed for him the first time around due to concerns about his height.

Yea, didn't we say something similar about a kid at LSU now? Think he has some silly nickname like honey badger or something.....

How has that worked out?

I will be glad if he leaves Auburn just so he isn't there when we are recruiting the Berry twins in a couple years.

It's funny how the staff doesn't want him because of size. Everybody loves the Honey Badger and he's all of 5'9 at the most. He's a little dude out there. He's just a ballplayer and so is Holsey. I hope he goes somewhere and plays well.

Agreed can't have too many lock down corners and I think that's what this guy is let's lock him up he may be the suprise recruit for this year since there is one every year

Yea, didn't we say something similar about a kid at LSU now? Think he has some silly nickname like honey badger or something.....

How has that worked out?

I am not disagreeing with you, just stating that the staff did not really push for him the first time because of concerns about his height.

VN Store

Back