'12 GA CB Joshua Holsey

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets one if/when he camps in the summer also I wouldn't be surprised if DB just isn't a priority this recruiting class like O-Linemen, especially if the incoming freshmen do well

I agree, I dont think DB is that big of a priority but with all the connections we have to Hosley I am suprised the staff has'nt recruited him harder.

I'm with you JMoore. I have no idea what UT is waiting on. Holsey likely projects at S though for the record. I don't think he'd play corner at the next level.

DB might not be a priority but if we only take 3 or 4 I haven't seen anyone's film (other than Geno) that is more impressive than Holsely.

Hosley just ran a 4.35 then a 4.40 in the 40 @ the Rivals/VTO Elite camp in Marietta, Ga.

Yea just saw that, I was going by what PF from VQ had. He had him @ a 4.35 & 4.40

Yeah, we do. I know he has some grade concerns but there's plenty of time to work through that.

the only reason i can think of for him not already having an offer would be last years big DB class.. or is there something else?

josh holsey had a great day and actually beat out geno smith for the top overall defensive back award. He ran a 4.35 and a 4.40 in his two 40s (they were the best times) and had a really good day in the 1-on-1s. He's a little small when it comes to heighth, but he makes up for it in speed. He said he would really like to hear more from tennessee because he goes to the school were eric berry went and said they are like brothers.
- pf, vq

I was at the camp today in Marietta Holsey is a great athlete got to watch all his one on ones was by far the best DB on the field with Shaq Wiggins a close 2nd and Geno Smith 3rd. I also talked to J.Holseys mom for awhile and she said " All were waiting on is that UT offer I wish they would hurry up and offer so we can be done with this recruitment"

Venom, thats exactly what I've been thinking for a while. W/ him being friends w/ the Berrys you know he wants to come to Tennessee especially w/ the twins being here in a few years :)

VN Store

Back