'12 GA CB Joshua Holsey

He wanted a UT offer badly and finally got one. UT isn't in the top 3. Makes sense.

I think the kid is staying loyal to the ones who showed him love first and built a relationship with him. I'll say it again well be there in the end if the staff puts the time in. Bottomline is what these high school kids say one day can change another because people are pulling them in so many directions.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I would guess we won't be taking a ton of DB's in this class like we did last year. Come NSD, there may not be a spot for him.

What happened to his mom saying they were just waiting on the UT offer?

It seems alot of the local kids are "looking" for that Vols offer as it appears it is a moral victory for them in some way. While they are "looking" for the offer, once they get it they announce another team as the leader and in this case...the Vols are not even in the top 3. Then the local HS coaches and players wonder why the offers are not coming earlier.

Very simple formula IMO when you think about where Holsey and Geno end up.

UT gets one and UGA will get the other. I may be wrong but its my guess.

Elliot Berry just tweeted "I hate UGA". Thought this was a good place to post it since they are teammates.

Really want Holsey and Geno. If we load up on DL, LB, and get a couple of top shelf DB's like Hosley and Geno, our defense will have gotten a complete makeover with the past two classes.

We need CBs and that makeover has been in need around here. We haven't had great CB play in a while around here. Would be good to at least 3 good CBs around here.

I just read on Rivals where they think Hosley might be one of the fastest rising players in their rankings come fall.

We have got to get this kid. We landed an outstanding DB class this past class, but we need to land dynamic CB's this class.

If we get Smith and Holsey it is great.

We do not NEED both.

Janzen is gone after this year.

Moore and Lanier are going to be good CBs for us.

Brewer could be gone after another year as well.

I look at our depth chart even with the strong class last year and feel more concerned about safety than CB.

VN Store

Back