'12 GA CB Geno Smith

Never called him a lock to anywhere. Never claimed I knew where he was going. Muschamp, you keep creating these scenarios that never happened regarding me. Please keep my name out of your "fantasies". Be better for the board IMO. You won't get a back and forth from me on this although I know you'll try.

It is amazing to me how on a Vol football message board, where most are Vol fans, there are so many people that are just looking to destroy a fellow poster. I haven't figured that out yet. I am slow to even post sometimes because I expect there are people just waiting to find something to bury my post about. Why can't we just lighten up and talk about Vol Football?

It is amazing to me how on a Vol football message board, where most are Vol fans, there are so many people that are just looking to destroy a fellow poster. I haven't figured that out yet. I am slow to even post sometimes because I expect there are people just waiting to find something to bury my post about. Why can't we just lighten up and talk about Vol Football?

Well put. Post more often.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I choose Tennessee...

1291664255_obama-kiks-door-open1.gif

That is just brilliant.

Kill this thread.

Quit worrying about Geno Smith.

Kill this thread.

(waves hand in attempt to pull off Jedi mind trick)

Nonsense. We are here to flash e-cred and talk shiz like Lane Kiffin.

Some folks when unhappy/ill/PO'd/miserable/etc. deal with it by trying to drag others down to their level instead of finding a way up and out for themselves... My x is the queen of this odd behaviour...

Not gonna catch any grief from me. I have a couple of fat friends. :eek:k:

Can we keep this thread on Auburn lock Geno Smith? Mods would appreciate it. (Sorry mods)

Um, you mean bama lock?

And your a pissy little alter aren't you?

And yes, you are an alter.

“I feel more pressure than he feels I think,” she said laughing. “I know there is pressure on him now to succeed and I really want him to live up to those expectations. He does not worry about that, but as his mother, I do. I think about it, I worry about it, and I want him to be what others think he should be. He is coachable, he works hard, and he is likable, so I know he will okay, but I still think about it.” Geno's mother-Scout

Before AU could pay his father?

I'm sick of Bowden too but people on here are crazy if they think Alabama doesn't do the exact same things as Auburn. Particularly in a recruit like Smith's case where there would be a clear winner/loser between the two (see Calloway, Brent).

It's a war of escalation and it's getting very ugly.

I'm sick of Bowden too but people on here are crazy if they think Alabama doesn't do the exact same things as Auburn. Particularly in a recruit like Smith's case where there would be a clear winner/loser between the two (see Calloway, Brent).

I kind of like it and find it rather hillarious. The Bammers and the Barn hate each other so much that they are willing to rat on each other. Something will come out eventually.

Consider me crazy then. I just don't think Saban needs $ to recruit, Chizik does.

Consider me crazy then. I just don't think Saban needs $ to recruit, Chizik does.

Maybe he doesn't. Maybe he isn't even aware of what's going on. But it's happening. And there is no better example than Calloway.

It's funny how quickly people forget what Bama is capable of now that they aren't alone.

Alabama football player visits sick girl in Atlanta hospital | AJC College Sports Recruiting

What was your biggest recruiting secret? “I didn’t really have any secrets. Well, I guess I had one – I really liked Tennessee. All my junior year, I would come home and play ‘Rocky Top’ on YouTube and then hit repeat.”
Which school disappointed you the most during the recruiting process? “Tennessee, because I liked Tennessee a lot. A coaching change happened with whomever recruited my area during my junior year. I didn’t know who was recruiting me until later that spring. By that time, I was like ‘OK, we’re going to shift it to Alabama and Auburn.’”

VN Store

Back