'12 GA ATH Justin King (UT SIGNEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, they like him at linebacker. Here's the thing with Justin, he only got to play two games last year at linebacker because he was forced to play quarterback for his team. In the first game of the season before he was quarterback, he had 13 tackles and three sacks.

I think he would be garnering more interest if he had played his whole season at linebacker.

- Paul Fortenberry

Not sure. I know absolutely nothing about this kid. Scout has him at 6'3.5", 215, 4.56 40...got to love those measurables.

just a heads up, theres very lil defensive looks in that youtube vid.

like 3 plays.

You always know when a kid is a legit LB prospect when Strong offers him. I will say this about our coaching staff, they definitely work their ass off to find that kid that flies under the radar because of some things that happen out of their control in their junior season. They pounced on Randolph, where some were scared to do anything because of the injury in his junior year. They have pounced on King, where most teams haven't properly evaluated him because he had to play QB. Two very good prospects with great athleticism.

I talked to King tonight and he was certainly excited, but said he didn't talk to Dooley and is still taking his time. We'll have the full story tomorrow.

-Fortenberry

Are there any quotes out there from this kid? Seems earlier that there was smoke than no smoke...

What's the story here? I assume he likes us.

NM

Last edited:
Y'all didn't hear? Yesterday was June. Kid didn't want to commit in June. It's June!!

Today is July. He'll commit today. You know, because it's not June.

At least that's what MY source tells me. TIFWIW, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back