'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bartram Trail quarterback Nathan Peterman made a very impressive move up the list and is now the top ranked quarterback in the state of Florida. He is a very accurate quarterback, who is very smart and makes all of the right decisions on the field. He will continue to develop physically, in turn developing his arm strength to make all the throws at the next level. He is currently committed to the University of Tennessee and I do not see him wavering. Volunteer fans are getting an excellent quarterback prospect and a terrific student-athlete.

-flavarsity

The battle between Peterman and Worley to succeed Bray is going to be great. We are starting to get some REALLY good depth at QB.

If I'm honest, from hearing about Peterman and watching videos, I'm liking him more than Worley. Anyone else?

His stock seems to keep rising as the season goes on too.

He won first coast news POtW and saw an interview they had of him. Mentioned Tennessee and how excited he is to get there as an EE. Good kid. Reminds me of tebow when he speaks.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He won first coast news POtW and saw an interview they had of him. Mentioned Tennessee and how excited he is to get there as an EE. Good kid. Reminds me of tebow when he speaks.

Did he cry?

Reactions: 3 people
He throws ALOT of jump balls. Hope we have tall receivers when he plays here. I'm a little concerned with arm strength and accuracy. Seems like he just throws it up to receivers and they jump and get it. idk

He throws ALOT of jump balls. Hope we have tall receivers when he plays here. I'm a little concerned with arm strength and accuracy. Seems like he just throws it up to receivers and they jump and get it. idk

Arm strength will come.. but accuracy? Are you serious.. he HAS NOT THROWN AN INT ALL YEAR. Those throws were dime pieces.

We will have Bray, Worley, Nash, Peterman. We really do not need 5 on the roster but I think if we find the right fit we def. take a QB next year

I think we're trying to take one every year. We're already in on some elite QBs for '13.

I agree with that. Best way to keep a steady and full stable at the position. You can always take 2 or more in a year to make up for attrition if the need arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back