'12 CO QB Cyler Miles

Miles was clocked at a 4.47 40-yard dash @ the Army All-American Combine.

Might have also been mentioned, but he completed 70% of his passes as a junior for 2.200 yards with 20 TDs and only 2 INTs. Also ran for 800 yards and 7 TDs via the ground.

Anybody know his favorites? And if he's said anything about UT
Posted via VolNation Mobile

His favorites are Washington, Illinois, UT, Arkansas, and Oklahoma; in no order. He is wanting to visit UT in the next few weeks. Would be huge if he visits IMO.

His favorites are Washington, Illinois, UT, Arkansas, and Oklahoma; in no order. He is wanting to visit UT in the next few weeks. Would be huge if he visits IMO.

A top five team, Chaney, Petrino, Sark, uhhh. . . which one doesn't belong?

Would love to have Miles apart of this class!

That said, we have to get him on campus to have a shot...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Doesn't sound like he's interested in staying on the West Coast to me. Our chances are as good as anyone's. Especially after he sees campus.

Really, if he wants to play in a pro-style offense, Washington is our only competition. And I'll put the game atmosphere in Neyland up against Washington's all day.

Doesn't sound like he's interested in staying on the West Coast to me. Our chances are as good as anyone's. Especially after he sees campus.

Being from Denver, if he wants to stay in a place that isn't dead flat, it's Knoxville or Seattle. Dunno if that's a motivation--would be for me.

#Vols in Colorado QB Cyler Miles top five.. "I definitely am ready to get to visit Tennessee." He said he is coming to Knoxville this month
- Cody McKee more to come.

Oh and Jake Locker just went in the top 10. Thanks Titans.

Seriously, thanks.

Why not he is a solid pick, and a great person to build a team around

It's the coach we chose that concerns me, and the lack of direction with our defense (Seriously Jerry Gray pick a damn scheme!)

Arkansas and Oklahoma both run pro-style offenses.

do they? i thought ok still ran a variation of the leach mumme scheme, and arkansas is constantly in four wide... petrino does not run a pro style offense

Why not he is a solid pick, and a great person to build a team around

It's the coach we chose that concerns me, and the lack of direction with our defense (Seriously Jerry Gray pick a damn scheme!)

Gray is doing the same thing Wilcox is. What's wrong with being able to have multiple looks?

VN Store

Back