'11 MI WR DeAnthony Arnett - UT Commit

he is an athlete no doubt but he disappears in big games..and sometimes get dominated by inferior competition..there is a reason he is going to notre dame (no offense) and not the big 3 ..idk where on the board he is with fsu or uf but in miami he is a plan d kid..ima root for the kid cuz he is from down here..but he is a lil overrated..i was shocked to see chickillo and teddy ranked lower than him in espn

agreed, i do think he was plan B for miami and florida.

i did hear that fsu really wanted him though, so that is two florida kids (rabasa/lynch) we've taken from them. apparently, rabassa's dad is a ND fan , so i think that helped.

rabassas height at 6'2" is one of his biggest setbacks, but like i said...i do really like his tape.

and ftr, i am not a UT *fan* per se, however, i am a dooley fan...so i will cheer for UT to do well.

With teague and meline being moved to the secondary, I really hope ut lands this guy now.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Actually rabasa was like plan 1a for FSU once they couldn't get Lynch. But I agree he is a lil overhyped

nope, we stopped contacting him for a) his grades b) his attitude.

one of our assistant coaches made a comment off-record to an irish insider claiming that "DA just doesnt fit in at notre dame"

watch and see...nothing will come of justice's comments because DA knows he has no chance of ever qualifying for notre dame.

"We didn't want him anyway." :eek:lol:

Where have I heard that before?

"Right now, USC is probably on top along with Tennessee, Cal, Michigan State, Oklahoma, and Iowa," he said. "SC, look at all the great receivers they put in the NFL and it's a pro style offense. Plus, you'll get a good degree from there and that's something that jumped out to me right away."

Mike Bakas, Scout

Ask him when he's coming, maybe TylerD can paint the rock

just let me know if you guys want me to hit it up.. I might ask Freak if we can make a recruiting Sticky for painting the rock.

how many wr will ut take in 2011 now since teague and meline were moved to defense?

We're making him think about it. That's the first time I've heard him say USC is probably the leader.

Big D-Arnett needs to help bring back "Wide Receiver U"
Back to Knoxville.

Arnett also needs to get under the smoke and mirrors and realize that there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY Kiffin makes it more than one or two years with new athletic director Pat Hayden.

Just know DeAnthony ALL players at USC WILL 100% go through a coaching change on Pat Hayden's watch. He was hired to bring integrity back to the school and that is like Kryptonite to Kiffin. No joke. He simply CAN NOT play by the rules.

Just sayin'...........

how many wr will ut take in 2011 now since teague and meline were moved to defense?

i think we would be happy with Arnett and Dallas.... but if a guy like Collins or Woodson opens things up, i think we would try to get them

he is visiting our practice. It's on his dime. This is the second voluntary visit. I don't think that makes usc a cleacut leader unless we hear it from the horse's mouth.

We would definitely take arnett and dallas. I would add gallon to that list personally. He has a lot of potential and is showing out at camps. Only thing to question is why our coaches said he needs to work on speed then an offer might come.
posted via volnation mobile

cool

This may sound like sour grapes.....but if this kid is dumb enough to WANT to attend USC in their situation, he is a moron. X and company are telling these freshmen it will only effect them for one year at most......however, I guess these kids arent smart enough to notice the REAL punishment is the loss of scholarships and the years it will take them to get over that personnel wise.

One thing UT's got going in it's favor is being the only SEC school among his favorites. A lot of recruits appreciate the value of playing for an SEC program of UT's stature. Good luck. He's a good one.

VN Store

Back