'11 MD OT Cyrus Kouandjio

Cyrus and arie will enjoy playing together.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Simply wondering because brothers can be close and some could care less but from your post I'm assuming that in the past he's said that playing with his brother could be a factor in determining final decision... right?

I'm not the novel writer, but I know that both will play together next year. That was why it was impotant to get his brother last year.

Simply wondering because brothers can be close and some could care less but from your post I'm assuming that in the past he's said that playing with his brother could be a factor in determining final decision... right?

Yes

Kind of funny to read those on here crying about the length of my writing. These are people who sign the little league release without reading it because all the fancy words make their head hurt.

Actually - nevermind - different amount of posts per page for many VNers, so the point still stands with a large portion of people who set it to 50 per page.. or 40.. 30.. etc.

Last edited:
Five-star lineman Cyrus Kouandjio names 11 contenders

ESPNU 150 offensive tackle Cyrus Kouandjio (Hyattsville, Md./DeMatha Catholic) has given his top 11 to ESPN's Craig Haubert.

Alabama, Georgia, Iowa, Maryland, Miami-FL, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, USC and Virginia are the finalists for the 6-foot-7, 325-pound prospect.

Of his finalists, Kouandjio has made unofficial visits to Pittsburgh, Virginia, Maryland, Iowa, Alabama and New Mexico.

The five-star prospect would like to narrow his list down to five by the of his senior season, take official visits, and then announce on national signing day.

His older brother, Arie, signed as part of Alabama's Class of 2010.

Penn State, LSU, Florida, North Carolina, Auburn, West Virginia, California, Boston College, South Carolina, Rutgers, Wake Forest and UCLA are among Cyrus' other scholarship offers.

Kouandjio is rated as the nation's No. 6 overall prospect.
ESPN
made the top 11

Your thinking of Tee Martin, But he's at kentucky now..

I thinkwe also lost a recruit to them at some point last year

Cyrus has been to NM twice this spring for visits. Alot people really like the HC there. He also looks to do the same as his brother Arie. He will take all his OVs after his HS season. So the visits will happen in Dec and Jan. He will also avoid all interviews during his season and we will hear very little from him just like Arie. They both want no distractions while playing HS FB. The only visit he may take is if Arie starts to see playing time and come with family to watch him play but it will be a UOV if that does happen.

BTW Arie is having a great camp right now so he might get in some games.

ESPN
made the top 11

We have a 0.000000000000000001% chance of landing this kid. As in several of those schools (particularly Bama) would have to be hit with tactical nukes before we would have a legitimate shot at landing the big guy.

VN Store

Back