'11 MD OT Cyrus Kouandjio

Watch out for SC on this one....read in the Bmore Sun the kid loves the "lamer" and the USC tradition. The would be a hell of a line for Baxter and Morgan to run behind for yrs to come.

Maybe he will do the mature thing and go his own way, and not just do what other people do even if it is his brother.:eek:k:

No, it's not certain. I recall when Bama got his big brother, that Bama fans were even more excited about the prospects of getting the younger brother. Anything is possible, but Saban has spent a lot of time in that families living room.

He has said all a long whatever school he goes to will not have any thing to do with where his brother went. He also says that his brother does not push UA and wants him to sign with the school he thinks is the best for him.

Many believe in the UA sense that he will come to UA and that he does not want to let other schools know that because he will not be able to enjoy the recruiting frenzy that his brother did. Like many on here say why not get a free trip to LA.

In the end I think he will end up at UA, but anything can happen and NSD is a long way off.

The word is last year when Bama was recruiting his brother, Cyrus liked bama even better than his bro. He's just enjoying the process.

I was looking around the recruiting forum and couldn't find anything on the big man. Does this mean we are out of the running for him? He would be a huge get - its too bad his brother is in Bama.

Maybe he will do the mature thing and go his own way, and not just do what other people do even if it is his brother.:eek:k:

I know a particular pair of twins that I don't think you would make this comment about.

Cyrus will go where he wants, thats UA unfortunately.

This would be epic... I know he is a bama "lock" but can we really pull this one out of the air? V,B!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He will probably still end up at Bama. If he actually visited that's great, but I don't think it will matter in the long run.

VN Store

Back