'11 FL TE Nick O'Leary

There was a guy that called in on Chattanooga's sport talk radio show last week. Says he was at one of O'leary's football games and was talking to this kids grandfather, which happens to be Jack Nicklaus (yeah, THAT Jack Nicklaus). Grandpa claimed it looked like Nick was going be a vol, that Nick had already decided and it was a done deal. TIFWIW

There was a guy that called in on Chattanooga's sport talk radio show last week. Says he was at one of O'leary's football games and was talking to this kids grandfather, which happens to be Jack Nicklaus (yeah, THAT Jack Nicklaus). Grandpa claimed it looked like Nick was going be a vol, that Nick had already decided and it was a done deal. TIFWIW

Love the pic. I would think he would go to Ohio State if Jack's his grandfather. Jack got to Dot the I a couple of years ago and a big Alumni supporter of OS.

Hope this happens.

yeah I heard that idiot...he's not even considering us...unfortunately he's f$u to lose...if went anywhere else it would be jawja b/c his parents are alums...but they aren't recruiting him b/c they have rome

btw, the top three above, how the heck is wisconsin in it? if that guy 'talked' to nicklaus, i guess ole jack failed to mention he will have a suite at doak next year :blink:

of course, the big fish guys at sportstalk ate it up...

did i read somewhere yesterday on this board that someone thought this was a surprise of ours on nsd?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back