'11 FL TE Nick O'Leary

Really? You can't be serious. This kid is a competitor and I don't blame him for being angry. You can't speculate that giving someone the finger means you're a bad person capable of awful things. If that's the case over half the population are serial killers... :no:

If someone loses composer over a GAME, then yes, I think it's fair to say he would do much worse under REAL WORLD pressure. Something Little Nicky needs to work on.

I can understand flipping the refs off, but I bet Jack is givin the business to Nick about flipping someone off in the crowd. Not very classy at all.

ya, who know what kind of stuff he'll do when someone accidentally bumps into him in a bar.

I think that the Cody R thread misses you right now. You should go post your wonderful insight on human behavior over there.

He does this in the NFL and Roger Godell is likely to suspend him.

anyways...i dont see what he see's in fsu for tight end developments..when was the last great fsu tightend??

hell our tight end coach made a basketball player (jimmy graham) an nfl player with just one year of coaching..

shockey,bubba franks,kellen winslow and greg olsen..

anyways...i dont see what he see's in fsu for tight end developments..when was the last great fsu tightend??

hell our tight end coach made a basketball player (jimmy graham) an nfl player with just one year of coaching..

shockey,bubba franks,kellen winslow and greg olsen..

100% true. You guys produce top notch TE's. I don't get it either. Hell, Tennessee produces way more tight ends than FSU...

wow that was nuts. refs should absolutely be banned from football for life. just because you don't want your Ohio boys to lose to a FL team doesn't give you the right to rig a game.

Just named top-3 (Alabama, LSU, and Wisconsin) Let's hope for Wisconsin to win this recruiting battle.

I have no clue, here's an article with O'Leary quotes from today

"It's probably eight," he said. "Miami, FSU, Alabama, Wisconsin, Georgia, North Carolina, LSU and either Oregon or Tennessee."

VN Store

Back