'11 FL TE Nick O'Leary

Nick O'Leary and myself are a bit surprised at Shockey's #'s. We kinda thought he was overrated and only had maybe a few good seasons but he is right up there with Witten... not in character though.

Nick O'Leary and myself are a bit surprised at Shockey's #'s. We kinda thought he was overrated and only had maybe a few good seasons but he is right up there with Witten... not in character though.

Shockey is not close to Hall of Fame material, PERIOD.

Witten is a LOCK unless he gets sucked up in an alien spacecraft.

Shockey gets hurt too much, is not near as consistent on every play like Witten and is toxic in the locker room depending on whether or not he's on his period.

Just sayin'..... If O'Leary wants to model himself after a great TE then you pick.

Suspended for 2 games after making obscene gesture after the Glenville game. If anyone else watched that game on ESPN they would know that he was being "nice" by the obscene gesture. It could have been alot worse. I would have went crazy. The Ohio refs completely screwed their team out of the game.

Suspended for 2 games after making obscene gesture after the Glenville game. If anyone else watched that game on ESPN they would know that he was being "nice" by the obscene gesture. It could have been alot worse. I would have went crazy. The Ohio refs completely screwed their team out of the game.

I caught that obscene gesture right before they went to commercial his coach was restraining him and leading him off the field and he was flipping the double birds. Classy kid.

I love his competitiveness, and I believe his actions were justified as they got completely screwed on National tv at the end of that game.

nicko.jpg

:sleep:

For those of us that didn't see the Dwyer/Glenville game, can you describe what the refs did at the end of the game?

They called the most amazing touchdown catch out of bounds with about a minute left from 40 yards. They drove to the goal line, and the last play of the game the qb's hips broke the plain on a sneak and they called him down on the 1/2 yard line, even though the kid was laying in the end zone.

Kirk Herbstreit was on Florida Radio apologizing like crazy and said he totally understands how O'Leary feels, said he may have done worse if it was his team that had traveled to florida only to be outright robbed by the officials

its his tournament so he was very upset at the outcome and incompetent officiating.

Kirk Herbstreit was on Florida Radio apologizing like crazy and said he totally understands how O'Leary feels, said he may have done worse if it was his team that had traveled to florida only to be outright robbed by the officials

its his tournament so he was very upset at the outcome and incompetent officiating.

Well that's good. I'm with Herbstreit, a bird wouldn't have been the extent of my tirade either.

kid needs to understand that football is just a GAME. he needs to learn to control himself. Who knows what atrocious things he would do to people in REAL LIFE if things don't go his way.

kid needs to understand that football is just a GAME. he needs to learn to control himself. Who knows what atrocious things he would do to people in REAL LIFE if things don't go his way.

gtfo

Really? You can't be serious. This kid is a competitor and I don't blame him for being angry. You can't speculate that giving someone the finger means you're a bad person capable of awful things. If that's the case over half the population are serial killers... :no:

Really? You can't be serious. This kid is a competitor and I don't blame him for being angry. You can't speculate that giving someone the finger means you're a bad person capable of awful things. If that's the case over half the population are serial killers... :no:

I murdered 3 people on the way to work this morning, all with the power of my middle finger.

VN Store

Back