'10 FL S Demar Dorsey

Per TOS No way Dorsey can get into any college. His grades are very very bad hasn't taken an ACT and doesn't plan on it. He'll most likely be a sign and place.

I thought you had to take the ACT or SAT before you could take OVs.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

MrBamSeydu is a joke. You want info? Watch ESPNU or read Rivals. That's where he's getting his info. FSU imo, or USC.

Where do you get your info? That's what we'd all like to know.

"FSU imo, or USC"

What kind of opinion is that? We all know those 2 schools are favored. You didn't accomplish anything with your post that hasn't already been said.

I get info from a variety of places. Primarily Rivals, texts, and other message boards. I don't pretend to have inside sources. I pass along info that I know about. Not everyone has a Rivals pass. Every post Rexvol has is copy/paste from VQ. I do not past anything from there. All information on this board comes from somewhere.

Come up with something original and get back with me.

"FSU imo, OR USC" hahahaha.:good!:

Last edited:
there was only one billboard in all of south Florida. it was placed in Lauderdale Lakes of all places and right near Boyd Anderson High School. i don't think there's a major recruit you guys were after within an hour of it.

You do realize people under 17-18 see the billboard right?

They would not put a billboard up for 1 player. If you think that you are not very wise.

They put billboards up to put an impression in kids' minds. If you're 10 years old and see an Eric Berry / UT billboard, it leaves an impression.

Oh, btw STA is down there too. Lamarcus Joyner, Michael Palardy, etc. It's about 15-20 minutes away from there... if that. One of the top high school programs in the nation year in and year out. That MAY have had something to do with the location of the billboard.

Last edited:
Per TOS No way Dorsey can get into any college. His grades are very very bad hasn't taken an ACT and doesn't plan on it. He'll most likely be a sign and place.
at this point i wouldn't put it past him to lie but by his own words a week or so ago Dorsey said he took the ACT and got a sum score of 70. he said with it he is qualified. that of course means he has at least a 2.425 core GPA.

Florida dropped him. He's got some issues and I hope he gets whatever issues those are worked out.

His standard issue Tebow print Jort's were late coming in the mail and when they did come in, they were too tight. V,B!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We are listed in his choices, do we really have a shot or no??

Demar Dorsey, S

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Boyd Anderson High School

Scouts Grade: 85
ESPN150 Rank: 12
Position Rank: 2
Florida drops five-star defensive back Demar Dorsey off pledge list
ESPNU 150 safety Demar Dorsey of Boyd Anderson (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.) is no longer being sought by the Gators and no longer considered a commitment.

The 6-foot-1, 180-pound Dorsey, considered the No. 2 safety prospect in the Class of 2010, has long been pledged to the Gators, but still looking at other programs.

He has recently expressed interest in Florida State, Southern California, Michigan and Tennessee.

Dorsey visited the Seminoles, Wolverines and Vols, and has scheduled an official visit with the Trojans. He was interested in USC under Pete Carroll and recruited by the current staff when it was at Tennessee.

Why did he decommit? Because the Hostesses at SC went to visit him!

:run:

We are listed in his choices, do we really have a shot or no??

Demar Dorsey, S

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Boyd Anderson High School

Scouts Grade: 85
ESPN150 Rank: 12
Position Rank: 2
Florida drops five-star defensive back Demar Dorsey off pledge list
ESPNU 150 safety Demar Dorsey of Boyd Anderson (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.) is no longer being sought by the Gators and no longer considered a commitment.

The 6-foot-1, 180-pound Dorsey, considered the No. 2 safety prospect in the Class of 2010, has long been pledged to the Gators, but still looking at other programs.

He has recently expressed interest in Florida State, Southern California, Michigan and Tennessee.

Dorsey visited the Seminoles, Wolverines and Vols, and has scheduled an official visit with the Trojans. He was interested in USC under Pete Carroll and recruited by the current staff when it was at Tennessee.

Probaly because of playing time. Fla. is loaded. He needs to come to Knoxville

so your sayin there's a chance?

a_chance.jpeg

ahahahhahahahaha

The two rumors that are coming from the "insiders" are: 1)He's been arrested recently and the staff just got wind of it 2) Committed some form of academic fraud regarding an online Math class(Emailed GB MOD about this one)...so imo any of these plus not taking an OV to UF got his scholly pulled.

Those are pretty serious allegatios, HG. I hope for the kid's sake, you're wrong. I can't fathom how some of these kids could just ruin the oppurtunity of a lifetime.

Those are pretty serious allegatios, HG. I hope for the kid's sake, you're wrong. I can't fathom how some of these kids could just ruin the oppurtunity of a lifetime.
Very serious.....could be a case of sour grapes from some gator "insiders" but the email I recieved from TOS MOD about the class fraud basically said that he was instructed not to speak on it until after NSD.

I've asked ML about this more than once and according to him those arent the problems. UF knew Dorsey wasnt going to be a Gator after the visit with him in which they asked him not to OV to FSU and USC, and as it was said at one point it got a lil heated. Combine that with him not taking his last visit to UF and they parted ways.

I love reading drama about FSU and UF recruits on a UT board.

It really makes my day.

Its very interesting.

Please, give us more info.

I've asked ML about this more than once and according to him those arent the problems. UF knew Dorsey wasnt going to be a Gator after the visit with him in which they asked him not to OV to FSU and USC, and as it was said at one point it got a lil heated. Combine that with him not taking his last visit to UF and they parted ways.

You're way off. If that was the case, Florida would have dropped Nu'Kesse Richardson before NSD last year.

The facts will come out though.

Im only saying what was told to me by ML...I have always questioned Dorsey's grades and it wouldnt suprise me if he didnt make it.

You're way off. If that was the case, Florida would have dropped Nu'Kesse Richardson before NSD last year.

The facts will come out though.
if you recall Kiffin instructed Nu'Keese to lie about visiting Tennessee. the Florida staff didn't even know he was in Knoxville the weekend before NSD when Kiffin claimed Meyer cheated by calling him while on a visit.

only like a day or so before NSD did Florida start catching on to something not being right but even then I don't think they fully knew what was happening until his LOI never showed up.

You're wrong about that, Swampy. CUM was tipped off that Nuke was at UT by the Pahokee people, that's why he was ringing Nuke's cell phone every 15 minutes the whole time he was on his visit..thats what pissed off LK.

I know that some say it's USC bc of LK, but I don't see how he would even want to go there considering their depth chart. They already have 2 top 10 safeties committed this year, with D.Riley also on the fence. And they signed 3 of the top 10 safeties last year. My guess is FSU just because it's an instate school, but I don't have any inside info, just my thoughts.

In all honesty I would rather have Loften and Clark they dont look like they would be nearly as much trouble. If we somehow get him on NSD I will not be too excited about it IMHO he looks like pure trouble

VN Store

Back