'10 FL S Demar Dorsey

If UM doesn't grant him admission after he's been cleared thru the NCAA LOI is void and player can sign with any school. Can't remember the recruit that UF admission denied his enrollment during the 2007 cycle. Dorsey signed a LOI for Juco in case his scores didn't pan out so he has the option to head to JUCO for a yr but he's a free agent if UM doesn't allow him into school.

The schools I'm hearing now are FSU, Cincinnati and Louisville. If he goes JUCO it means it was a grades problems instead of a Michigan Admissions problem.

Louisville would be a good fit and he has always had a good relationship with Charlie but I don't believe FSU would take him after they rolled out the red carpet then he gave them the middle finger but stranger things have happened..... I'm calling WVU.

I wouldn't mind reopening his UT recruitment, I doubt Dooley would do it but I would love a player of his caliber.

Demar has officially re-opened his recruitment.

we got any 2010 schollies left? :idea: LOL (laughing but not kidding )

I wouldn't mind adding depth to the secondary in the form of an elite safety prospect.

I dunno how welcome he would be in Tallahassee.
He burned some bridges on his way to his Florida commitment

UPDATE: Demar Dorsey's Michigan career ended before it began, as his father tells Angelique Chengelis of the Detroit News that Dorsey has been given his release and is now looking at other schools. Chengelis also tweets: "Am told by someone who would know that Rich Rodriguez is furious about the Demar Dorsey situation."

As we noted below, this certainly seems to be a sign that the university is keeping RichRod on a short leash, and that does not bode well for his future (nine wins notwithstanding).

Gene Hankerson of Scout.com says that Arkansas, West Virginia, Tennessee, Southern California, Louisville, LSU and Miami are expected to have interest in Dorse
ESPN, Really?

Hes a thug we dont need that on our team

Give me a team of thugs who wins and I'll let you lose with your choir boys....

Now I wouldn't be upset at all if we recruited him again, I would love to add another talented 4* player.

Also just saw that FSU is reportedly not interested in taking Demar, remains to be seen what Louisville will do.

VN Store

Back