'10 FL S Demar Dorsey

I dont want him he looks like straight up trouble imho if he goes anywhere it is a loss for his team

Haha anywhere other than UT???? are you serious you really think ya'll still have a chance...He's going to FSU he wont leave the state of FL, its over move on.

OK coach,,guess you got the LOI in your hand right now,if not guess the only one that knows is him.

In all honesty why would we want a guy like this a mean c'mon ppl

25a45le.jpg

does he play football?

Haha anywhere other than UT???? are you serious you really think ya'll still have a chance...He's going to FSU he wont leave the state of FL, its over move on.

How about you move on from our site troll? I mean why in the hell would an FSU fan be on a Tennessee football site? That makes no since whatsoever. Get ready for a rude awakening troll because more than likely, Dorsey is USC bound IMO.

he's just regurgitating the guesses from the guys on that ESPNU recruiting segment. One guy guessed that he would go to USC, the other one thought Florida.

No, that would be you regurgitating what guys on ESPNU said. I don't pay attention to those jokers.

I got it from Mike Farrell's article on Rivals.

How about you move on from our site troll? I mean why in the hell would an FSU fan be on a Tennessee football site? That makes no since whatsoever. Get ready for a rude awakening troll because more than likely, Dorsey is USC bound IMO.

You just said that if he goes anywhere OTHER than UT, you think he goes to USC which means you think FSU is what 3rd lol....Everyone has a right to their opinion but yours is wrong he's going to FSU.

He isn't coming to UT, I would guess that FSU is his leader as of right now but USC has great chance to land him, I really think that if Kiffin were here we would have been a Vol.

He is a great athlete but he looks more like D. Morley than E. Berry.

florida drops five-star defensive back demar dorsey off pledge list

espnu 150 safety demar dorsey of boyd anderson (ft. Lauderdale, fla.) is no longer being sought by the gators and no longer considered a commitment.

The 6-foot-1, 180-pound dorsey, considered the no. 2 safety prospect in the class of 2010, has long been pledged to the gators, but still looking at other programs.

He has recently expressed interest in florida state, southern california, michigan and tennessee.

Dorsey visited the seminoles, wolverines and vols, and has scheduled an official visit with the trojans. He was interested in usc under pete carroll and recruited by the current staff when it was at tennessee.
espn

You just said that if he goes anywhere OTHER than UT, you think he goes to USC which means you think FSU is what 3rd lol....Everyone has a right to their opinion but yours is wrong he's going to FSU.

You assuming he's go to FSU is no worse than anyone on here assuming he may go to UT...

USC and FSU have the best shot, but recruiting isn't a science.

It is now certain he is not coming to UF anymore. This is coming second hand from someone who talked to a UF coach.

He was one of them for sure.... but not the only one.
there was only one billboard in all of south Florida. it was placed in Lauderdale Lakes of all places and right near Boyd Anderson High School. i don't think there's a major recruit you guys were after within an hour of it.

MrBamSeydu is a joke. You want info? Watch ESPNU or read Rivals. That's where he's getting his info. FSU imo, or USC.

UF dropped him because they knew he wasnt going their....they didnt see eye to eye and they basically parted ways.
Also, ESPN is the worst place to get your info they have him rated as a *5 star and the 12th best player in the country...if you follow recruiting you would know thats way overrated.

He's a nole, i dont see where ya'll are getting this from.....

They are assuming im not...Kiffin wont change Dorsey's mind

UF dropped him because they knew he wasnt going their....they didnt see eye to eye and they basically parted ways.
Also, ESPN is the worst place to get your info they have him rated as a *5 star and the 12th best player in the country...if you follow recruiting you would know thats way overrated.

No one honestly cares what you offer to the conversation. EVERY recruit in the nation is headed to FSU according to you, troll. Quite honestly, you make absolutely ZERO sense in most of your posts. Just nonsensical drivel flowing through the keyboard and wasting our time. Why not just make yourself disappear and--now here's a wild thought--FIND FSU'S SITE AND POST THERE. It's nice to have differing opinions on here, and we have some quality posters who are fans of other teams. But I can guarantee you this: you are without-a-doubt 1,000% NOT one of these rivals we enjoy hearing from. Just go away--no one wants you here, simpleton. Thanks and have a nice life.

VN Store

Back